Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

Need a mod to ban his IP from this site if he did scam because he will just come back under a different SN.
gl with that, the mods aren't getting involved in it -- that's why there are rules about posting fund swaps, to avoid just this type of dispute.and bigd, I wasn't nitpicking about his post count per se, just his diarreah method of shitting out information in 20 different places instead of compliling it all in one spot.Like I said, doesn't usually happen between fcp'ers and I hope there's some explanation.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there shouldn't be anyone on fcp that has a list longer than 15 people that they'd ship to first. js.but that said, i hope you somehow manage to get your money back. :club:
QFTOutside of any S7S member, there are about 3 people that I would trust to do some kind of a fund transfer with where I shipped first.
I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobearsThese are 15+ people I know/would trust. There are several others who I am not even "friends" with that I would trust...MsalsNNBDDGJordanObeythedogSeacucmberTreymomeyNakedCowboyLooshleBalloonGuyjcashJust sayin....
Wow that sucks man...but look at this that just happened to mePokerStars Game #21932829725: Tournament #119388070, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/11/10 20:33:15 ETTable '119388070 37' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: vando1 (3040 in chips) Seat 2: guitar1515 (2680 in chips) Seat 3: drcossak (1290 in chips) Seat 4: Ibluff91 (4340 in chips) Seat 5: !!clintonj51 (5010 in chips) Seat 6: toomany7s (6700 in chips) AJacejackAJ: posts small blind 15Ibluff91: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to drcossak [Ac Ad]!!clintonj51: folds toomany7s: folds vando1: folds guitar1515: folds AJacejackAJ: raises 60 to 90Ibluff91: raises 60 to 150drcossak: raises 150 to 300Ibluff91: calls 150*** FLOP *** [5c 9s Td]drcossak: bets 300Ibluff91: raises 3740 to 4040 and is all-indrcossak: calls 690 and is all-inUncalled bet (3050) returned to Ibluff91drcossak said, "hold?"*** TURN *** [5c 9s Td] [Js]*** RIVER *** [5c 9s Td Js] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***drcossak: shows [Ac Ad] (a pair of Aces)Ibluff91: shows [Jc 5s] (two pair, Jacks and Fives)drcossak said, "well played sir"Ibluff91 collected 2580 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2580 | Rake 0 Board [5c 9s Td Js 6s]Seat 1: vando1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: guitar1515 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: drcossak (small blind) showed [Ac Ad] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 4: Ibluff91 (big blind) showed [Jc 5s] and won (2580) with two pair, Jacks and FivesSeat 5: !!clintonj51 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: toomany7s folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Looooool!!!
and bigd, I wasn't nitpicking about his post count per se, just his diarreah method of shitting out information in 20 different places instead of compliling it all in one spot.Like I said, doesn't usually happen between fcp'ers and I hope there's some explanation.
I know, but I know if someone rolled me for 500 bucks on here, it would tilt the shit out of me, and I would do something similar.
I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobearsThese are 15+ people I know/would trust. There are several others who I am not even "friends" with that I would trust...MsalsNNBDDGJordanObeythedogSeacucmberTreymomeyNakedCowboyLooshleBalloonGuyjcashJust sayin....Looooool!!!
lol psh how am i not on that list :club:

Wow... I'd really be surprised if you are getting scammed. This is your 2nd "I got scammed thread" and you haven't been a member for that long.If you are really getting scammed then that sucks, but I'm going to give it a day and I think you will get your money.

I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...
You'd still trust Jaime even though he moved to BUFFALO? :club:
Wow... I'd really be surprised if you are getting scammed. This is your 2nd "I got scammed thread" and you haven't been a member for that long.If you are really getting scammed then that sucks, but I'm going to give it a day and I think you will get your money.
what was my first "i got scammed thread"??
i wasnt saying i got scammed, although he did send me back LESS than i staked him, lol. i was just wondering if i was the only one that thought it was wrong to apply for a stake knowing you cant ship if you cash for a few days.
I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...list of important peopleThese are 15+ people I know/would trust. There are several others who I am not even "friends" with that I would trust...more cool people listJust sayin....Looooool!!!
You know you want to add me to that list :)I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I scammed someone. I'd have too much of a guilty conscience. GL getting your $ back, OP.
SIGH ADAM.I could at least make that second list, no?IF VTLAXER WHO IS A SCAMMER CAN, WHY NOT ME!?!?!?!?!?!!!
Haha...If I make a 3rd list you are in!
lol psh how am i not on that list :ts
Your sig made my 1ist for sure!
This is a good read. I wouldn't ship first to me either.
I would ship to you 1st, but you may get dealt the Krablar and never ship back...
You'd still trust Jaime even though he moved to BUFFALO? :club:
Was Jamie even on my list????OBV NOT!!!
i wasnt saying i got scammed, although he did send me back LESS than i staked him, lol. i was just wondering if i was the only one that thought it was wrong to apply for a stake knowing you cant ship if you cash for a few days.
dude it is pretty much the same thing to the person you had a dispute with.Try to be a little more patient before you throw people under the bus. There is a chance you are getting scammed, but give it more time and try to not make your dealings public unless you are 100% sure that you got scammed.

Hopefully it's only some sort of misunderstanding. His FCP account hasn't been logged into for over 14 hours.People need to be very careful with transfers even if you get the money sent to you first as that is no guarantee that the transfer is a good one. There are multiple cases of transfers where somebody has had the money sent to them first and then it turns out the money came from some sort of fraud and the site takes the money back out of your account.If you don't personally know and trust somebody you should never do a transfer for anything other than a small token amount of money. The way I would think of it is would you be willing to lend this person that amount of money with no security even if they have sent you the money first and if you aren't then you shouldn't do a transfer with them.

I knew candianpoker was a dumb****/scammer since he started coming around here. Its always the people that are constantly looking for stakes that are the scammers in case you haven't noticed. Shippitt, you seem like a cool guy and everything but this is no ones but your own fault. Neverrrrrr SHip first!!!! All the people listed above i would be comfortable shipping first but not that canadianpoker dumb ****. Really sucks you are out $500 and i highly doubt that shady piece of shit will ever show his face again. GL

i wouldn't ship first to:1. people who can't spell my first name correctly.2. mexicans.3. mexicans who can't spell my first name correctly.
That's how it's spelled in Spanish!!