So this week we got 10 irrelevant questions answered, 2 tips from Daniel and a grand total of 0 minutes of actual poker being played. Did they think they would fool us by reposting a 25/50 session of Daniel Negreanu? Please, this is ridiculous, we're paying $30 a month for some REAL "improve-my-play" content. This is very, very disappointing. I didn't join this site to have online pros answer basic questions about the game. I hate to complain, but this is not good. I love watching all the videos by the pro's, and they have to have some content that isn't posted on the site. Daniel, I'm a big fan, but this is disappointing.

I agree.I'm not one to complain, heck I don't even complain about bad food at a restaurant, but I would have thought there would of been more actual poker training. I'm realitively new to poker, and honestly what drew me in was watching daniel negreanu on tv and then I came across his blog one day, which brought me to poker VT. I was really hoping to see some more training from him, maybe wrongly, but in general I don't feel like there is much to watch, outside of the small ball which is awesome. I was very excited in the beginning with daniel's heads up videos and the live table and real time thought process, but lately I feel like we are getting more interviews than actual game play. Nothing against the other pros on here I really do enjoy their videos, especially because those seem to be the only ones available, but when I watch those I feel like I am more or less just watching over someones shoulder, which does have a lot of value. However when daniel teaches it really seems to help learn the fundamentals much better. I understand daniel is a very busy guy, and likes to be involved in a lot of different things, but I felt like I was going to be getting a little more direct training. Everytime I read something about daniel signing up for another thing such as the real deal poker show I feel that is another nail in the poker vt coffin. I love the look and feel of the site, I think the pros on the site are very good, but I was expecting a little more content I guess. I will stick around because I feel like it will be better, but maybe I'm just kidding myself. I was very frustrated by the 2 "new" daniel videos this week, which weren't new, that is very sad.

The videos are very good, and the technology and general feel of the site is second to none. PokerVT has a whole lot goin for it, don't let it go under simply because there is very little content. I watched all the new content for this week in about 15 minutes. I don't understand it. Adam Junglen has absolutely great videos. He absolutley does it the right way, and goes through his hand histories without knowing what exactly happens. He also analyzes hands around him. If we could get 1 Adam Junglen vid per week, that would be such a huge improvement. I dont think its too much for ask for each pro to release one video per week. I know its probably not their fault, but its somebody's. Pros-please give us your insight. Thanks

I agree as well. I think this will be my last month with this subscription. I hate to do it since I really enjoy the small ball content and Adam's videos, but I just don't think that I am getting what I am paying for. I look around at other sites, and there is so much content. Not only that, the fact that people have been complaining about this for several months without any response or change makes me doubt they will improve. If multiple people are constantly stating that they are going to leave if the content doesn't improve, and they do nothing about it....what are we supposed to think? All of these 20 second Q & A's should not even count as new content. Disappointing to say the least.

I agree as well. I think this will be my last month with this subscription. I hate to do it since I really enjoy the small ball content and Adam's videos, but I just don't think that I am getting what I am paying for. I look around at other sites, and there is so much content. Not only that, the fact that people have been complaining about this for several months without any response or change makes me doubt they will improve. If multiple people are constantly stating that they are going to leave if the content doesn't improve, and they do nothing about it....what are we supposed to think? All of these 20 second Q & A's should not even count as new content. Disappointing to say the least.
The value for the money has DRASTICALLY decreased. Unless something improves by the end of the month, I'm done too.
I don't think this is the type of testimonial that FCP Matt had in mind when he offered you free gear, fellas.
Lol... yeah, I don't know too much about Pokervt, but from what I can gather from occasionally dipping into this forum is very simple: It's a rip off that was hyped up, and has now become something of an effort (probably mostly from a time constraint issue, if he's honest) for Daniel et al, to keep up.The same thing is being raised over and over again.. no updates, lack of content, empty promises. That's quite bad, if you're listening guys.Also quite telling how no-one associated with the site really seems to respond in here anymore! Oh, apart from asking people to give testimonials, of course :club: I imagine there's a few associated with this who are just starting to get ever so slightly embarrased about the way this is going... but hey, turn a blind eye, grimace, hope the subsciptions keep coming for at least another year.. and don't bother responding to these people who've invested money in your great, new training site! Yeah.. that's the way to do it!
Lol... yeah, I don't know too much about Pokervt, but from what I can gather from occasionally dipping into this forum is very simple: It's a rip off that was hyped up, and has now become something of an effort (probably mostly from a time constraint issue, if he's honest) for Daniel et al, to keep up.The same thing is being raised over and over again.. no updates, lack of content, empty promises. That's quite bad, if you're listening guys.Also quite telling how no-one associated with the site really seems to respond in here anymore! Oh, apart from asking people to give testimonials, of course :club: I imagine there's a few associated with this who are just starting to get ever so slightly embarrased about the way this is going... but hey, turn a blind eye, grimace, hope the subsciptions keep coming for at least another year.. and don't bother responding to these people who've invested money in your great, new training site! Yeah.. that's the way to do it!
I don't know why anyone would bother with this product, I learned everything I needed to know about poker from Stacked.
I don't think this is the type of testimonial that FCP Matt had in mind when he offered you free gear, fellas.
2 weeks ago, I was getting ready to do a real testimonial, the kind Matt was looking for. Then after thinking about it, I realised Poker VT is a great one time, or very short-term purchase. Buy the 3 month initial deal, and much after that, you're done. No doubt I've learned a ton in the last three months, BUT now, the learing curve has flattened out, and I'm not going to pay for flat.

I've been one of those who has defended PokerVT a little bit but the last months i've started to get little impatient. Im not willing to put up money for this site when they aren't going to listen and adjust to their subscribers. Have decided that im gonna give it this month and if nothing changes im gonna call it of, reposting a video that has allready been uploaded is kinda bad and hopefully they will change before November 31th :club:

I assume you guys are all NL cash players? I hear great things about Cardrunners, too, but KRANZ and FoxwoodFiend and Deuces Cracked are both phenomenal. I'm just getting back into NL, and those two are bomb-diggitty.
Switch between cash, sitngo, heads up, and mtt, depending on my mood :club:

The thing about all of this is that they are just passing up on free money. The monthly fee comes straight out of my bank account, and if the content were competitive with other sites, I doubt I would ever cut it off. I don't plan on quitting poker anytime soon (if I can make it through the endless string of 2 outers I am on right now, then I can make it through anything), so I really don't mind paying for as long as it's worth it. Did they really go through all of this work setting the site up/advertising for it just to get a bunch of initial sign-up fees and then let everyone unsubscribe? Like I said, seems like giving away free money to me. After the initial start up, a poker training site is the internet equivalent of a vending machine . All you have to do is keep it well stocked and people will drop their money in. Fill it with rice cakes and tofu bars instead of what people are asking for, and you're not going to have much money waiting for you when you come back to check it. Nov. 31st will be my cut-off.

Did anyone realize that the 2 videos that were posted from daniel this previous week, the repeat ones, were programming mistakes. There are 2 new videos frome daniel that do not show up on the what's new section. The new videos are .25/.50 NLHE. You have to go to them directly. I just happened to come across them, didn't know if anyone else was aware.

Did anyone realize that the 2 videos that were posted from daniel this previous week, the repeat ones, were programming mistakes. There are 2 new videos frome daniel that do not show up on the what's new section. The new videos are .25/.50 NLHE. You have to go to them directly. I just happened to come across them, didn't know if anyone else was aware.
PokerVT was notified of the "mistake" some time ago and it still hasn't been corrected?Typical...
PokerVT was notified of the "mistake" some time ago and it still hasn't been corrected?Typical...
Videos are new .25/.50, and I hope they don't pass them off as new content for THIS week.

This week's new content = less than 20 minutes. Thanks for listening PokerVT. Good to know you are trying to keep your customers happy. My membership renews November 21. Unless something drastic happens, or someone from PokerVT actually comes on the *Forum dedicated to PokerVT* to explain what the problem is or tell us that things are going to change, and how, then my membership will be cancelled on November 20th.

This week's new content = less than 20 minutes. Thanks for listening PokerVT. Good to know you are trying to keep your customers happy. My membership renews November 21. Unless something drastic happens, or someone from PokerVT actually comes on the *Forum dedicated to PokerVT* to explain what the problem is or tell us that things are going to change, and how, then my membership will be cancelled on November 20th.
Here is a post I made in another thread:I greatly appreciate Daniel taking the time to make his post. A support person will be in place shortly to answer questions and concerns posted here in the forum.We have been working on many new ways to improve and grow Poker VT. I don't want to post broken promises so this is the main reason I have been silent.We have new content flowing in and tons more on the horizon.Here are a few new updates:A forum just for PVT members is being added to pokervt.comA Q&A live chat feature is being worked on so members can ask questions to our instructors.A monthly newsletter will be coming next month keeping you up to date with our pros, and new concepts being put together.4 new online pros are on board and have started submitting content. Their names will be released early next week or over the weekend.More live Hand analysis will be coming soon, along with shooting another event in the coming weeks.We do hear you, and I know Q&A sessions are not the entree you're looking for. I've seen many posts in regards to riding it out with us until the end of November, please do and you won't be disappointed.We greatly appreciate your dedication to Poker VT and are working everyday to make this the best online poker training site in the world.FYI:In regards to the .25-.50 video from Daniel re-post. This was in no way a ploy to trick members into thinking it was new content it was just an honest mistake by the tech department and has been corrected. Thanks,

Just saw these, thanks for the update, didn't know they were here either!Cheers,johnnyhilldo