said i read well in to the original response..whats his name online? i made a mistake it happens..just frustrated that he felt the need to come at me for absolutely no reason. he didnt even read the HH correctly
I think you misinterpreted him a BIT. He wasn't saying "LOLzers you only gotz 1200 chips...you must suck!@!@#!@!" He was saying "You only had 24 blinds early in a MTT, this hardly constitutes as a bad beat, and granted your opponent played bad, you kept him in (which was your goal obviously) and sometimes plays like that don't work out, but its nowhere in comparison to a player who doesn't play TOO high, getting sucked out on bubble for a PCA seat"And seriously....where did you read his name is drcossack? That is simply amazing...

lol @ shippit - de-railing this thread to make it a bad beat thread about himself- making himself out to be the victim when he inevitably got flamed after he looked for sympathy after a 5 outer in the first level of a $55 MTT when OP posts multiple worse beats AND they were in Step 6 for a ~$12k package.- self-owning himself with the drcossack OPR. wp those who quoted it.

I honestly can't complain though, it's my second biggest tourney cash ever LOL. I bought in to the 500 FPP tourney and worked my way up. To be honest, the 1600 and 2100 is more practical for me. It's guaranteed money, and yes a full paid trip to the Caribbean with a chance to win millions would be more than lovely. But meh, I'll take it. I'll just keep trying. You can't beat buying in for 7.50 or 500 FPP to win 15k.

said i read well in to the original response..whats his name online? i made a mistake it happens..just frustrated that he felt the need to come at me for absolutely no reason. he didnt even read the HH correctly
Leave this forum forever, now!

I love how he edited out that he f**ked up and thought cubs was drcossack. in his original post..even though like 8 people quoted the error anyways.Donk4life, that really sucks man, with so much on the line to get screwed on like that. Good to see you have a positive attitude about it tho :club:

No you can't, for being down to 1200 chips, min re-raising preflop, saying "hold" when you only had 1200 chips early in a $50mtt, and then saying "well played sir" after the hand was over.
it wasnt amin rr, learn how to read a HH. and the "wp" is sarcasm, however im not one to tap the tank..i want him to play J5o like that every time he has it. and LOL @ being down to 1200 chips...ya, i play bad. teach me please
Ummm...if he makes it $150 and you make it $300...that's pretty much a min-reraise. (Yes TECHNICALLY u can make it $60 more, but Chris had a point and he can read a HH) And YAH u do play bad by not actually maing a real raise in that spot in the early stages of a $50 mtt. As far as teaching you goes...I am pretty certain Cubs99 is a FAR better player than you and likely could teach ya something.
That was a link to drcossack. Since you're new I'm assuming this is not a level, if any it's a level on you. Check his real stats under his actual name. Drcossack is a dirty whore who always lurks fcp now because he can't post anymore after rolling Checkymcfold for $50 at Chinese poker
FYP