3 Stakes To Both $10 Daily Doubles On Tilt

YESSS!!!!I just wanted to gues, no stake required ty. Actually I will kick in another stake (so 2 stakes) if someone can guess another one of your joke accounts.
I know one of them, I won't say it but a as a hint it relates to Suited_Up
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Suiited_up3. June 30th
1. No3. Not quite close enoughThe answer to #3 can be found in General...in the Official Haha I'm High thread....
It's a play on one of the many people I've conflicted with. That probably doesn't help too much though.
In an attempt to figure this out, i've discovered that nearly half of the registered members at FCP have 0 posts.
3. July 4th.
Winner!!!!Shipped!!!GL all horsies!!!

So it's theinvestor, Ganseynogle, and AAsnake88.If you guys wanna post HH's etc. here that would be cool!

gg in a.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $15/$309 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) AAsnake88 is MP2 with :club::4h3 folds, AAsnake88 raises to $90, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, 2 folds.Flop: :D:ts:D ($315, 3 players)AAsnake88 bets $200, CO folds, Button raises to $700, AAsnake88 raises all-in $1585, Button calls.Turn: :D ($3485, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $3485)River: :5c ($3485, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $3485)Results:Final pot: $3485AAsnake88 showed Ad AhButton showed Ts Qh

gg in a.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $15/$309 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) AAsnake88 is MP2 with :club::4h3 folds, AAsnake88 raises to $90, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, 2 folds.Flop: :D:ts:D ($315, 3 players)AAsnake88 bets $200, CO folds, Button raises to $700, AAsnake88 raises all-in $1585, Button calls.Turn: :D ($3485, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $3485)River: :5c ($3485, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $3485)Results:Final pot: $3485AAsnake88 showed Ad AhButton showed Ts Qh
ljkasdhjklakldjklasjdkljaskldjskladjklsa
gg B. I choose to accept to see all in and AA<KJo
Gah...Aces rigged imo.
vick i will shiip to you and you decide who to ship tosn is vick12?
Yeah just got the $20, but the mtt started already!I ship back