The Best Goal You've Ever Scored

I don't think I could ever ref, I'd love to get in good enough shape just to go and play some pickup. I've tried once a year for the past few years, and every time I'd have to quit early, which is just embarassing. I'm looking into buying an elliptical trainer this week though and gonna try to do something right.
Asthma sucks BALLS in hockey rinks. The cold air plus exercise is sooooooo shitty for my breathing. It used to be ok, but now that I'm getting further and further out of shape, it's soooo bad, and so sad.

I played ice hockey pretty much my whole life. I started when I was 4, played house league till atom. Thats when I started playing rep hockey, well I guess rep hockey. Not really, but we still called it rep. I'll explain that. I lived in a small town with a population of about 300, so if you wanted to play on the rep team for the town, you could, but we were only a D centre. Example, a city like Toronto would be AAA, based on its population. Well we were a D centre playing hick towns like Bobcaygeon, Fenelon Falls, Omemee, etc. Probably my favourite moment was when we won the All-Ontario Championships in Atom. My favourite goal was probably during high school when I played on the high school team. It was fun because I got to play with a bunch of my friends from outta my town. I was a winger, didn't hit much, didn't have much of a slap shot, but was very fast and had a quick wrist shot. Anyways, we were killing a 5 on 3, in our own end, and they had it deep against our boards. Two of our guys go into the boards (I know we're on a 5 on 3, but high school hockey was a joke), against 3 of their guys. The puck squirts free along the sides and I pick it up. There are only two defencemen left and instead of trying to deke between them, I turn on the jets and go wide on them, then cut into the middle after I pass them, then go high stick side on the goalie. Too bad we lost the game 7-1. This is the first year I haven't played hockey :club: Too much school and work. I used to play with the university, but a lot of my friends moved back to Toronto, so not as much fun anymore.

I played ice hockey pretty much my whole life. I started when I was 4, played house league till atom. Thats when I started playing rep hockey, well I guess rep hockey. Not really, but we still called it rep. I'll explain that. I lived in a small town with a population of about 300, so if you wanted to play on the rep team for the town, you could, but we were only a D centre. Example, a city like Toronto would be AAA, based on its population. Well we were a D centre playing hick towns like Bobcaygeon, Fenelon Falls, Omemee, etc. Probably my favourite moment was when we won the All-Ontario Championships in Atom. My favourite goal was probably during high school when I played on the high school team. It was fun because I got to play with a bunch of my friends from outta my town. I was a winger, didn't hit much, didn't have much of a slap shot, but was very fast and had a quick wrist shot. Anyways, we were killing a 5 on 3, in our own end, and they had it deep against our boards. Two of our guys go into the boards (I know we're on a 5 on 3, but high school hockey was a joke), against 3 of their guys. The puck squirts free along the sides and I pick it up. There are only two defencemen left and instead of trying to deke between them, I turn on the jets and go wide on them, then cut into the middle after I pass them, then go high stick side on the goalie. Too bad we lost the game 7-1. This is the first year I haven't played hockey :club: Too much school and work. I used to play with the university, but a lot of my friends moved back to Toronto, so not as much fun anymore.
Did you see the constellations when you were in bobcaygeon?