Help With Holdemmanager

Since everyone is saying how great it is, I decided to download it and give it a try. On the initial setup with postgreSQL, I took the data from my pokertracker 3 database for server name, port #, login name and password, but holdem manager is telling me the info is incorrect, and would I like it to configure the database to accept this login/password. If I do this, would it be creating a database over my pokertracker 3 database? Should I configure it with a new username/password so it creates a separate database?Thanks for anybody that can help.

I believe I have checked that, but I have the program installed already from poker tracker 3, and can't seem to figure out what the password is for it. Any way to figure out my password/change it? I don't want to have poker tracker stop working on me to get this working. Also, should I be setting up a new server connection?

I believe I have checked that, but I have the program installed already from poker tracker 3, and can't seem to figure out what the password is for it. Any way to figure out my password/change it? I don't want to have poker tracker stop working on me to get this working. Also, should I be setting up a new server connection?
I don't fully understand your problem. My logins and passwords are different between the two programs. It sounds like you're trying to use your PT3 database for HM directly - which is not possible. You have to export through PT3 and import it into your new HM database.Edit: My server names are different (used defaults), and ports are the same.