What The Hell?

Best advice for getting older
Don't.And yes, you should go see your doctor. Not being able to go as long without good sleep is normal, but being on the verge of passing out is not.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to those that replied.In the past few weeks I have changed my diet. Switching from one that consisted mainly of fast food and snacks loaded with sugar to more chicken, fish, fruits, and vegetables.

In the past few weeks I have changed my diet. Switching from one that consisted mainly of fast food and snacks loaded with sugar.
It's certainly possible that you could have given yourself diabetes...but I guess you're pretty young for that. Go to the damn doctor, it's 25 bucks.
When you're staying up for extended periods what's your food intake like? When I stay awake for a long time and don't eat enough I get kind of lightheaded too. Never passed out though.The problem with masturbating in the shower is that soap is a painful lubricant.
yeah if you have herpes. wtf??? or are you female?? i heard getting soap up there gives you yeast infections.it almost sounds like an anxiety attack but you didnt mention your heart going 300mph.probably a mixture lack of sleeping and you being soft as daisies... hehe
It's certainly possible that you could have given yourself diabetes...but I guess you're pretty young for that. Go to the damn doctor, it's 25 bucks.
QFT. Especially consideing a diet consisting of pop, fast food, and sugar. If I were you, I'd make sure after you plop down the twenty five smacker, you get the doc to test you for diabetes, high cholestoral, blood pressure, etc.. Scary as hell as it is to put yourself out like that.As for the shower scenario, outside of high mass at noon, it's about the worst possible place to get the rocks off, imo.

Shower masturbation is the worst. Not only does water make it difficult, the soap is too slippery to get any friction, and then on top of all that, standing up makes it pretty tough.No thanks.

Shower masturbation is the worst. Not only does water make it difficult, the soap is too slippery to get any friction, and then on top of all that, standing up makes it pretty tough.No thanks.
QFT
You can't get off while standing up?
Alone, it can be tough.
the shower is the only place where i have started to masturbate and say 'ahhh **** it n/m'. but it's just so damn convenient. i find cold water brings better results... but stuill sucks
You can't get off while standing up?
Only in fishnets and a midget with a feather duster tickling my balls. I have pretty specific predilections.

damn, I've never really thought about people getting off in the shower. Maybe I should start wearing shower sandals because I have no clue what my roommate does in there.

You have diabetes. I dated a girl for 1.25 years who had diabetes and that means I'm qualified to inform you of your 'unhealthiness.'

damn, I've never really thought about people getting off in the shower. Maybe I should start wearing shower sandals because I have no clue what my roommate does in there.
ive never lived with roomates really. but because you said it. id say about 95% of males have rubbed one out in the shower. The sandals arent a terrible idea
Did you just ejaculate because you were sitting down?
First of all, this is really funny.Second, never use soap as a lubricant in the shower. It dries the skin of your penis out and makes any sort of sexual action incredibly painful for a week or two.Never use shampoo either, the suds get into your urethra and it burns like a mother****er. The post ejaculatory piss is the especially painful.Conditioner has a small risk of the urethra problem, but is much better. And yes, it does make your pubic forest far more soft and manageable.All told, the shower is a pretty poor choice of masturbatory settings.