The Official "i'm Pretty Sure I'm Going To Hell" Thread

Or argue why you shouldn't go to Hell...OK...I've sinned- Premarital sex- Drug and alcohol abuse, etcBut I think, if there is a God, that He will see the goodness in my heart and spirit and allow me passage to a better place than Hell. Somewhere I can get laid when I want, eat and drink what I choose and, generally, chill to the max.Rock on, God!

Or argue why you shouldn't go to Hell...OK...I've sinned- Premarital sex- Drug and alcohol abuse, etcBut I think, if there is a God, that He will see the goodness in my heart and spirit and allow me passage to a better place than Hell. Somewhere I can get laid when I want, eat and drink what I choose and, generally, chill to the max.Rock on, God!
What does Irony mean?

need to take me in heaven and understand I was a sheepdid the best I could, raised in insanityor send me to hell cause I ain't beggin' for my lifeain't nothing worse than this cursed ass hopeless life

need to take me in heaven and understand I was a sheepdid the best I could, raised in insanityor send me to hell cause I ain't beggin' for my lifeain't nothing worse than this cursed ass hopeless life
AMEN>
Hey...if those are your only 2 sins.... I'd say you get a VIP pass to heaven.