Daniel And Other Fcp At Foxwoods Thread

Table 16: Negreanu Gets No Action With Aces Thursday, November 6, 2008 04:13 PM PST Daniel Negreanu opens the pot for a 1,400 chip raise and takes down the blinds and antes.As the dealer ships the pot to Negreanu he flips over Ad Ac.

How Daniel Negreanu Passes the Time, Part I Thursday, November 6, 2008 05:01 PM PST If you've ever watched Daniel Negreanu play a multi-day tournament, you know that he can get bored easily. That's one of the reasons why he talks so much at the tables. Today, he decided to pass the time making bets on players not involved in the bet. It's a little confusing, but here's an example. As Chris "Jesus" Ferguson (early position) and another player (in the big blind) enter a pot to see a flop, Negreanu asks Jason Somerville to decide how many hands that he thinks Ferguson has played to the flop today. Somerville has to come up with a number, but keep it to himself. For the record, the actual number, or Ferguson's opinion, is irrelevant to the bet. Once Somerville has a number in mind, Negreanu and Nick Frangos start bidding to guess the number that Somerville has picked. Frangos starts by picking four, and they continue to pick higher numbers until one of them "calls," and that sets the over-under line. Eventually, Frangos picked 10, Negreanu picked 14, and Frangos called. If Somerville picked 14 or higher, Negreanu would win. Anything lower, and Frangos would win.Of course, they weren't betting any money. Just passing the time. The whole time this bet is going down, Ferguson continues to play the hand.So Somerville finally reveals his number. "Six."Negreanu is shocked, and says, "What!?" Ferguson says, "I don't know what it is, but it's more than six." When everyone laughs at Somerville's number, he says, "That's why I have Poker Tracker online. I don't have to know these things."Meanwhile, Ferguson's hand plays all the way to the river on a board of Kc Jh 2d 7d Jc, with a fairly large pot. The big blind shows Ac Kd, and he flopped top pair, top kicker. But Ferguson shows Ad Ah to win the pot with two pair, aces and jacks. Chris Ferguson now has about 85,000 in chips. It figures that as the table debates how few hands Ferguson has played all day, the hand he shows down is pocket aces.How Daniel Negreanu Passes the Time, Part II Thursday, November 6, 2008 05:31 PM PST This is a continuation of our earlier post, where Daniel Negreanu passes the time by betting on other people's guesses. For the next bet, Negreanu (seat 3) asks Nick Frangos (seat 1) to guess how old Mike Bernstein (seat 2) was when he lost his virginity. Frangos came up with a number in his head, and then Negreanu and Jason Somerville would bid on that number. Negreanu started by guessing "Over 10." Somerville countered with "12." Negreanu: "14." Somerville: "15." Negreanu: "16."And Somerville called, setting Negreanu's line at 16 years old. During this entire conversation, nobody asked Bernstein for any information, because the truth is irrelevant to this bet -- the only number that matters is Frangos's guess. Frangos says, "16," and Negreanu wins the moneyless bet. Negreanu says he enjoys this style of betting, because the fact that you're betting on someone else's assumptions (rather than actual facts) makes it far more interesting. FYI, if they were betting for money, they would have the original guesses written down first so they couldn't be changed.

My video kept cutting out btw....tell Amanda to stop tugging at her clothes.
FYP (Never done that before) :club: Really, someone please tell Amanda to get some clothes that fit so she doesn't have to keep tugging at 'em. She looks soooooo uncomfortable.
FYP (Never done that before) :club: Really, someone please tell Amanda to get some clothes that fit so she doesn't have to keep tugging at 'em. She looks soooooo uncomfortable.
I think she is used to removing them around DN. If he is not tapping that ass, someone needs to pull his man card!!!
I think she is used to removing them around DN. If he is not tapping that ass, someone needs to pull his man card!!!
it has been pulled virtually his entire life, being a vegan and all
How is it that "tappin' ass" seems to enter so many of these update threads? LOL, this is such a bizarre recurrence...
We have to think about something besides poker occasionally
i can do updates if anyone wants.im sitting here railing a friend / waiting because we're waiting to see if he busts before booking another night at the two trees.
use the Foxwoods Day 2 thread?
How is it that "tappin' ass" seems to enter so many of these update threads? LOL, this is such a bizarre recurrence...
We could combine two threads and tell you to get Amanda on the Obama home game list, too, so you can slyly change the stakes to Strip Poker once she's in the red a couple grand...
Merely a camaraderie thing. We're always happy to hear if one of our buddies got laid. Especially by such a fine piece as Amanda. Good lord, she's hot. Seriously. Tag that shit, DN. :club: