Daniel And Other Fcp At Foxwoods Thread

daniel is playing today day 1b of foxwoods, and if there are any other fcpers in the field we will most likely find out later.worldpokertour.com for updates

http://liveupdates.worldpokertour.com/tour...esnews&tID=Table 16 Seat 1: Nick FrancosAtlantic City Professional. Runner up at this year's WSOP $2,000 Seven-Card Stud event.Seat 3: Daniel NegreanuThe one and only all-time leading money winner on the World Poker Tour -- more than $5.5 million with two WPT titles. He was also the WPT's Season III Player of the Year. Seat 4: E.G. HarvinRunner-up to Nenad Medic in this event two years ago, where he earned more than $900,000.Seat 8: Jason SomervilleKnown as "Jcarver" or "Taknapotin," Somerville has over $750,000 in lifetime online tournament earnings.Seat 9: Chris "Jesus" FergusonThe card-throwing, ballroom-dancing, bracelet-winning mathematician who won the WSOP World Championship in 2000.

Sat next to Nick Frangos at the Borgata Summer Open, we talked about Tiger Woods' ridiculous performance at Torrey Pines. Pretty nice guy, though both of us were card dead and really couldn't get anything going. Did manage to outlast him though.

Table 16: Negreanu's Hand Thursday, November 6, 2008 11:03 AM PST Daniel Negreanu and Chris "Jesus" Ferguson see a flop of 10d 7h 3c. Negreanu checks in the big blind and Ferguson bets out 700. He is quickly raised to 2,200 by Negreanu and Ferguson makes the call.The turn is the 5h and Negreanu leads out for 3,600. Ferguson folds.Negreanu then says "With ten-seven on the flop what are you even doing in the pot?" as he shows his favorite hand - 10c 7c. Negreanu continues, "I never lose with that hand." gl, and tid Daniel and any other FCPers

some body should tell Mike the Mouth that fanny packs are soooooo 1999.
Looked more like a gut pack.although he's a skinny little dude these days.My video kept crapping out btw....tell Amanda to fix it thx.
Daniel interview in middle of page. Ambien & Almonds are discussed.
FYPAfter watching that interview i'm even more convinced there isn't a more popular player that's cooler than DN. He's definitely a great interview.I should have stayed up at Foxwoods an extra day or two.....Damn you scuba steve !!!.... I will meet this man one day !Side note: Frangos and Men the Master were playing 75-150 Stud right behind my 2-5 table and I can safely safe they were both in competition for a$$hole of the night. The way Frangos yelled at a dealer and the floor manager was absurd. Men "just" acted like a jerk-off towards the dealer a couple times.Dan
FYPAfter watching that interview i'm even more convinced there isn't a more popular player that's cooler than DN. He's definitely a great interview.I should have stayed up at Foxwoods an extra day or two.....Damn you scuba steve !!!.... I will meet this man one day !Side note: Frangos and Men the Master were playing 75-150 Stud right behind my 2-5 table and I can safely safe they were both in competition for a$$hole of the night. The way Frangos yelled at a dealer and the floor manager was absurd. Men "just" acted like a jerk-off towards the dealer a couple times.Dan
Men is a well-known classless pr.ick

Who Gets Credit For Small Ball: Daniel Negreanu or Phil Hellmuth? Thursday, November 6, 2008 02:20 PM PST David Williams has been moved to the table right next to Daniel Negreanu, and they are effectively sitting back to back. During a lull in the action, David asked if their preview show had aired yet. (Presumably talking about ESPN's WSOP Final Table Preview show, which aired on election night here in the U.S.A.) Daniel told him that it already aired, and asked David if he had heard how pissed that Phil Hellmuth was. David hadn't, so Daniel elaborated. Apparently, Daniel's interview on the show covered one of his favorite topics -- small ball poker. So Phil asked Daniel, "Small ball? So now you take credit for that too?" Daniel started by saying that he wasn't "taking credit" for anything, but followed that with, "Well, I did write a book about it."Table 16: Negreanu Chops a Big Pot Thursday, November 6, 2008 03:00 PM PST Daniel Negreanu raises to 950 and gets two callers from the cut off and Nick Frangos in the big blind. The flop comes Qh Jh 5c . Frangos checks and Negreanu bets out 1,600. The cut off immediately announces raise and bumps it up to 5,000. Frangos shows a player to his left his cards and then throws them away.Negreanu reraises his opponent to 14,000. The cut off makes a fourth bet to 29,000 and Negreanu moves all in for about 4,000 more.His opponent calls and shows Qc Jc . Negreanu shows the same hand, Qs Js .The board fills out Qh Jh 5c 8d 9d and they chop the pot.

Men is a well-known classless pr.ick
I've read a bunch about this, so I was interested in seeing how he acts in person. He defnitely didn't disappoint. Classless a$$hat is an understatement.Dan

in the david singer video, he pretty much talks junk about mike matasow saying how he is a liar and all that junk. i can only assume this is still from when david singer was sitting out the hold em and omaha rounds in horse