Gta Poker Players....

I used to play in a poker league a few years back that was held in Mississauga. There was a group of 20 players that would meet once a month and play a couple of tournaments that had a leaderboard structure for finishing place. The leaderboard was updated monthly and the top ten finishers on this leader board would compete at the end of the year for the "Champions Title".There was a minor ($20) and a major tournament ($50) played each month and the turnout was great. In the second year of this league we had around 70 players total, although not all would play every tournament. I have wanted to get this league started again but the group I used to play with has essentially vanished into fat air.Would the FCP community, that lives in the GTA area, like to start something similar? At the moment I am just entertaining the idea and we would of course need to work on a location, dates, etc...If anyone is interested please post in this thread and let's see what can happen.Thanks,JoeyFinngars

Me and my friends did this last summer. The buyin was 5 dollars each week. Haha
Did you guys keep a leaderboard or just play a weekly tournament?
if its in sauga. lol donkaments tho
They do not have to be true donakments though as we can make the structure such that it allows a decent amount of play.
They do not have to be true donakments though as we can make the structure such that it allows a decent amount of play.
nah, you might as well play cash then. a good tournament structure means a very long tournament. not practical.

you can pm me or msn/facebook me if you want to talk about this more seriously. I'm not interested in running it but i can get some people to play in this.

i would play in this as well..However you need to make it a lot more than $5 if you are gonna get me to drive to Mississauga.

you can pm me or msn/facebook me if you want to talk about this more seriously. I'm not interested in running it but i can get some people to play in this.
ur right. spicy popeye's is better. way better. i love the gravy for the fries too.
ur right. spicy popeye's is better. way better. i love the gravy for the fries too.
one thing i will say is that kfc gravy > popeye's gravy by farbut the spicy chicken is just on another level than kfc. if KFC is 25/50, popeye's is 200/400if popeye's had toonie tuesday, i'm pretty sure i'd be dead, or at least have some sort of heart problem by now
one thing i will say is that kfc gravy > popeye's gravy by farbut the spicy chicken is just on another level than kfc. if KFC is 25/50, popeye's is 200/400if popeye's had toonie tuesday, i'm pretty sure i'd be dead, or at least have some sort of heart problem by now
nah, I like the popeye's gravy because it's spicy.