Website Owners

Me and a couple of my friends are creating a website. I was wanting to know a little bit about google adsense. I heard for good start ups this is a good program where google puts ads on your site that are related to your content and you get money based on how many hits you get or whatever. Now I see alot of things online about how this is great some say it's bad. You can't trust anything u read anymore so I figured I'd post in here to figure it out. thanks. www.urdailydose.com shameful plug on the new site..obv still working on it

who is it and tell me why if you don't mind.
I hate the "ur" dailydose.com.If you actually get even the slightest momentum behind this, any word of mouth will have to spell out the first two letters. It'll be confusing and too cumbersome for people to say. Pick another name. Throw darts at a dictionary if you have to.
I hate the "ur" dailydose.com.If you actually get even the slightest momentum behind this, any word of mouth will have to spell out the first two letters. It'll be confusing and too cumbersome for people to say. Pick another name. Throw darts at a dictionary if you have to.
totally agree... the ur is awful and makes me hate the site.
totally agree... the ur is awful and makes me hate the site.
It is what it is. Beyond me at this point. hopefully the content will speak for itself and in todays texting world I guess its ok. But, wasnt my call. I was out voted. Bookmark it..:)Site wont be ready till Jan 1.

As to the question about AdSense, it's a nice way to make a few extra bucks. We never had any trouble with it, and it paid for keeping the site up.

I don't get what the site is supposed to be.
it is not up yet...we are basically just learning how to put stuff on it.We are shooting for Jan 1 to have it up and running. It will be about sports and entertainment type things. Basically for fun and to voice opinons on S&E type things. We OBV have a long way to go...we just started working on it last week.Something like this but more indepth in the sports area.www.barstoolsports.com

Adsense only gives you money for every person that clicks on the ad, not actual website hits. My gaming clan used it, the only way we got money was to make sure everyone in the clan clicked on the ad once a week(if you overdo it google will catch on and ban you). That said, it still isnt a bad idea, they dont ruin the look of the site either as you can customize the color and size of it.

Adsense only gives you money for every person that clicks on the ad, not actual website hits. My gaming clan used it, the only way we got money was to make sure everyone in the clan clicked on the ad once a week(if you overdo it google will catch on and ban you). That said, it still isnt a bad idea, they dont ruin the look of the site either as you can customize the color and size of it.
ty for the info.All I also apperciate all the coments on the name. I will talk about it again with my partners. Some people like some don't but either way I apperciate the comments and help with the Adsense.
noob. google is aware of you doing this and this is why you arnt making any money.