I don't think nope means what you think it means.But glad to see that as a young child with little world experience you were able to come to definative decisions about life and it's meaning.If only all of us were so intuative.But I better stop before you lay my soul bare and leave me a quizering mass of self loathing because I used to do drugs before I became a Christian
You're probably too old and bitter for that at this point. You probably gave up introspection a long time ago. Christians have such a terrible view of mankind and of life in general that it is no wonder they invent a Heaven to escape to after their corporal lives terminate.The kids on the street were actively proselytizing. Just rookies following the orders of the Senior Christians. Young and still with enough positive energy to be affected by sincere conversation. But they were broken souls, every last one of them. As are you if you define yourself as "born again", which is a euphemism for one whose soul has actually died BEFORE his corporal life is concluded.
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, this is horrible, this post.

Turns out I'd do, what I've always done, cash farm subsidy checks and compulsively masturbate.

The majority didn't vote against him. The majority stayed home.   The GOP candidate had less votes in 2016 than in 2012 or 2008, when they lost both times.   Dems (and repubs) just HATED Hillar

I don't really know why I keep trying to explain this to you but I'll give it one more shot and then I'm done. Regardless if you are raised in a Baptist home, a Catholic home, a Muslim home or an atheist home....YOU will not know God and have a personal relationship with him if YOU don't believe. My Mother, Father or the Bible can NOT make me a Christian, a Muslim or an atheist. It is something that I alone can do. My parents could take me to a church every single time the door opens but unless I establish a PERSONAL relationship with God, I will not be a Christian. I could even claim to be "born again" but if I don't have a relationship with God, then I'm not truly "born again".
nice sermon but you didn't say a thing about the reasons people believe the specific things they do, which is what i'm talking about.
Sorry dude, you don't get to claim dominion over the term soul. It is defined secularly and is more properly and rationally contained within the field of philosophy, not religion. But you mystics are so used to invention and imagination as solutions to your own inadequacy, that you have an entire language and vernacular dedicated to amorphous descriptions of precisely nothing.Please return to your Bible class, you have no business in the real world.
Oh, I agree, now if you could only prove said soul exists.
1. No, not particularly. 2. I don't know the whole story, and I don't trust your judgement on it since you are have shown a tendency to believe in conspiracy theories, and your M.O. is to scour the web for evidence that supports your belief rather than to dutifully dig up the truth.
Those nefarious websites like USA Today & The Cook County Accesor...I never want to hear you complain about businesses getting tax breaks or loop holesWould it be OK if everyone started a foundation, used there home as HQ and didnt pay property tax?
Those nefarious websites like USA Today & The Cook County Accesor...I never want to hear you complain about businesses getting tax breaks or loop holesWould it be OK if everyone started a foundation, used there home as HQ and didnt pay property tax?
I'm just speculating but I wonder if part of this loophole is that the home can't be the principal residence of the homeowner. In this case I would guess he also owns a home in Washington where he's paying property taxes and in fact spends more time in Washington than he does in Chicago.Sounds like the sort of thing that people who have money pay their accountants to find for them.
I'm just speculating but I wonder if part of this loophole is that the home can't be the principal residence of the homeowner. In this case I would guess he also owns a home in Washington where he's paying property taxes and in fact spends more time in Washington than he does in Chicago.Sounds like the sort of thing that people who have money pay their accountants to find for them.
sounds like someone is being selfish and unpatriotic

I have found Rahm's tax bill online at the Cook County Treasurer....I stand corrected.. I was wrong and freely admit it... flame away Cook County Property Tax and Payment InformationPrinted copies of this information may not be used as a tax bill. Payments must be submitted with original tax bill. Property Index Number (PIN): 14-18-408-035-0000 2007 Tax Year Information - Payable in 2008 Tax Year: 2007 Tax Type: Current Tax Volume: 481 PCL: 2-06 Property Location 4232 N HERMITAGE AVE CHICAGO, IL 60613-1104 (To update contact the Cook County Assessor's Office at 312-443-7550.) Mailing Information Exemption Information RAHM EMANUEL/AMY RULE 4228 N HERMITAGE CHICAGO, IL 60613-1104 (To update click here.) Homeowner Exemption Received: YES Senior Citizen Exemption Received: NO Senior Freeze Exemption Received: NO If you are entitled to an exemption you did not receive, click here.To check if you received exemptions on previous tax years, click here. Tax Payment Information Installment Tax Amount Billed Tax Due Date Last Payment Received Date Received 1st $6,177.39 03/04/2008 $6,177.39 02/27/08 2nd $6,845.21 11/03/2008 $6,845.21 10/14/08 Balance Due: $0.00

I have found Rahm's tax bill online at the Cook County Treasurer....I stand corrected.. I was wrong and freely admit it... flame away
I'm sure you'll be able to dig up something juicy on the next person Obama appoints don't let this stop your mission.
Just as long as it's legal. If you don't want it to happen then change the law instead of griping about those who take advantage of it. It's called regulation. Something you seem to have a big problem with. Or maybe encourage more support for a different tax system that's more fair.
2943837100_12212916b5.jpgIn election news that will make LLY's keyboard sticky, http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/40899
Damnit, one more idiotic celebrity I have to add to my list of people I won't listen, watch, or bankroll in anyway, shape or form. I will still sing Creep at Karoake, though, because I kick ass on that tune. Not the TLC version.
Damnit, one more idiotic celebrity I have to add to my list of people I won't listen, watch, or bankroll in anyway, shape or form. I will still sing Creep at Karoake, though, because I kick ass on that tune. Not the TLC version.
So "hail to the thief" didn't really clue you into Radiohead's politics, huh?
So "hail to the thief" didn't really clue you into Radiohead's politics, huh?
damn, radiohead is gonna be pissed. after all, they're only in it for the money.
nice work guys, lol...
damn, radiohead is gonna be pissed. after all, they're only in it for the money.
I also think boycotting artists due to their political affiliation is patently stupid, but I've never been a big one on confusing the art with the artist.
I also think boycotting artists due to their political affiliation is patently stupid, but I've never been a big one on confusing the art with the artist.
Agree, because I would pretty much have to boycott most of the things I like.
Agree, because I would pretty much have to boycott most of the things I like.
Really, El Guapo? And here all along I thought you were a 5 percenter. Michael Jackson fcks boys, but that doesn't make Thriller any less killer. Bono wants to make the world safe for our children but that doesn't make How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb any less putrid.
Holy shit, this is going to explain so much East Coast hip hop for you, I seriously think you might kiss me..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nation_of_Gods_and_Earths
I knew most of that, just never heard them referred to as 5%ers. Interesting about "G" and "word is bond"And yeah, how many die hard conservative do you know that can pretty much recite all of Enter the 36 Chambers.I am a conundrum sometimes.
I knew most of that, just never heard them referred to as 5%ers. Interesting about "G" and "word is bond"And yeah, how many die hard conservative do you know that can pretty much recite all of Enter the 36 Chambers.I am a conundrum sometimes.
Well, maybe not all of it, but more than you think. A ton of my conservative friends at college liked hip hop. I remember, there was this white kid, Garrett, from Albaqueruque, who was straight up a sterotypical wigger, like a hip hop head version, like he was into the politics and culture of hip hop. He "tagged", had turn tables, talked with a "black" accent, the whole nine yards, he even was like a quarterbag pot dealer for a while. His mom was a republican state senator and he ended up taking a job at arther anderson after graduationIt's just a generational thing. As the children of hip hop get older ( and gradually shift from left to right ( before the AARP tricks them into starting back right to left)) they still will love the music of their youth.
Have to agree with you McGee. I love Toby Keith songs but can't stand his politics :club: