• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, this is horrible, this post.

Turns out I'd do, what I've always done, cash farm subsidy checks and compulsively masturbate.

The majority didn't vote against him. The majority stayed home.   The GOP candidate had less votes in 2016 than in 2012 or 2008, when they lost both times.   Dems (and repubs) just HATED Hillar

Here, have a cookie. You're assuming that I know all these crazy references you are making and I don't. 3) Another reference that I don't understand, so I'm sure you're not having much fun right now.
No, I'm not assuming you'll know them all, I actually have more fun when you don't get them...but I'll be glad to help you out with 3)http://www.stormfront.org/forum/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynx_Gaede
I am 94.3% certain that most of these women voted for Obama.End Womens Sufferage
lmao!Odd/bizzaro/shamless/braggo/ small world sidenote: My wife grew up and dated a guy for years who is now the senior VP of Infinity Broadcasting. We are still good friends with him.... his best buddy in L.A. is Kimmel. vn guy ....meh...
"doesnt seem to be far left" is not a judgement a life long Canadian can make.
My Grade 13 World Issues Geography teacher wondered if I was going to open a campus chapter of the John Birch Society after I wrote a paper whose theme was that the Soviet Union was the greatest evil in the World and one of my sources was Soldier of Fortune Magazine. He still gave me an 93 in that class though.
My Grade 13 World Issues Geography teacher wondered if I was going to open a campus chapter of the John Birch Society after I wrote a paper whose theme was that the Soviet Union was the greatest evil in the World and one of my sources was Soldier of Fortune Magazine. He still gave me an 93 in that class though.
So you were a Reagan New Democrat?
I think he was talking about the throw away comment you made that you weren't convinced that Obama would survive to election day, which, more than anything, betrays the white nationalist subtext to many of your posts.
And if you read ALL of what I've said, which it's apparent you haven't, I said I'd vote for Colin Powell over any of the current candidates unless Martin Luther King was alive and then I'd be torn. I think that betrays the white nationalist subtext you assume I am hiding. I think that the "Good Ole White Boy" faction is still alive and well and will attempt to keep a black and/or a female out of the White House. Don't act like I'm the first person you've heard say that. I can't really think of a strong female politician on the National level that I'd be able to get fully behind as POTUS but I do know a few local female politicians that could make a strong bid.
No, I'm not assuming you'll know them all, I actually have more fun when you don't get them...but I'll be glad to help you out with 3)http://www.stormfront.org/forum/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynx_Gaede
WTG, D! Now I have to clear out all my cookies so they don't start sending me alerts! LOLI've got a true story ........when I got married, a very talented African American couple sang and played the piano at my wedding. My grandmother said she would not attend if there were African Americans (she didn't use those words!) there. I told her that we'd miss her. She tried to sneak in about halfway through, right in the middle of Sheila's song. By the end of the wedding, my grandmother was inviting said African Americans to HER church to sing.
WTG, D! Now I have to clear out all my cookies so they don't start sending me alerts! LOLI've got a true story ........when I got married, a very talented African American couple sang and played the piano at my wedding. My grandmother said she would not attend if there were African Americans (she didn't use those words!) there. I told her that we'd miss her. She tried to sneak in about halfway through, right in the middle of Sheila's song. By the end of the wedding, my grandmother was inviting said African Americans to HER church to sing.
You should turn this story into a touching Hallmark Movie of the Week.
You should turn this story into a touching Hallmark Movie of the Week.
I'm picturing the climactic scene jumping back and forth between this old white woman being moved to tears by the soulful singing of a heavyset black woman and the assassination of Obama. The song would play throughout even against the visuals of the chaos surrounding the fallen leader. Such a poignant message of race relations today.:single tear:
For sure, your reading skills suck. Check with BDM.......I'm a white female.
my reading skills suck too, apparently, I didn't know that. I find your irrational conservativism much hotter, now, and will probably commence lecherously hitting on you. I apologize for not starting the lechery sooner
I'm picturing the climactic scene jumping back and forth between this old white woman being moved to tears by the soulful singing of a heavyset black woman and the assassination of Obama. The song would play throughout even against the visuals of the chaos surrounding the fallen leader. Such a poignant message of race relations today.:single tear:
Just one correction........the old white woman was heavyset. If we can get Whitney Houston for the singer, Stevie Wonder for the piano player and the Wicked Witch of the West to play the grandmother........funding and we're gonna go for it!