And for those who are so blind to think that he will govern as a centrist, he's offered Rahm Emanuel chief of staff. Not that that was ever in question, just the first of many debts he owes the far left Chicago political machine.
Farrakhan, Jackson and Ayers shakedowns, coming soon!
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, this is horrible, this post.

Turns out I'd do, what I've always done, cash farm subsidy checks and compulsively masturbate.

The majority didn't vote against him. The majority stayed home.   The GOP candidate had less votes in 2016 than in 2012 or 2008, when they lost both times.   Dems (and repubs) just HATED Hillar

And for those who are so blind to think that he will govern as a centrist, he's offered Rahm Emanuel chief of staff. Not that that was ever in question, just the first of many debts he owes the far left Chicago political machine.
How can you not like "Rahmbo"?He's got experience from the Clinton years, knows how Washington works and can be bad cop to Obama's good cop when they deal with Congress.
I just read this and he doesn't seem to be far left and had a lot of experience in the Clinton Administration that would help a Chief of Staff.http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Rahm_Emanuel
Are we now going to have to listen to Republican whiners and nay-saying bullshit for at least 4 years?
Obv. We've been listening to Democratic Whiners and nay-saying bullshit for 8 years ( with a brief pause post 9/11). It's a small price to pay.
Do you have a college near by?
Yes, several. One is a Baptist college that isn't celebrating. One is a college in crisis because we are soon to be without a football coach and searching for one for the first time in 17 years.
Yes, several. One is a Baptist college that isn't celebrating. One is a college in crisis because we are soon to be without a football coach and searching for one for the first time in 17 years.
LOL if I didn't know you were southern before, this post would lock it up.
What the hell are you talking about?
Cookies and koolaide. You? Seriously, referencing the 419 scam Big was talking about. I'm saying that I don't believe that Obama can change his spots.......he's been a fan of Rev. Wright for a long time and I think Wright will be back in the Obama camp within the next six months.
Cookies and koolaide. You? Seriously, referencing the 419 scam Big was talking about. I'm saying that I don't believe that Obama can change his spots.......he's been a fan of Rev. Wright for a long time and I think Wright will be back in the Obama camp within the next six months.
I think he was talking about the throw away comment you made that you weren't convinced that Obama would survive to election day, which, more than anything, betrays the white nationalist subtext to many of your posts.
I'm not convinced that Obama will ever spend the first night in the White House as president.
Let me bold it out for you.
I think what is confusing is your saying that you don't think that Obama will spend his first night in the White House and what you mean by that.
Let me bold it out for you.
I think what is confusing is your saying that you don't think that Obama will spend his first night in the White House and what you mean by that.
I beat you both to it, and was more inflammatory to boot. FACE!
ok I shall try again. Do you really think that just because 51% of americans voted a black president that this changes whether or not America is a racist nation?
No because America is not a racist nation so your original premise is faulty.Are there racists who live in America? Yes of course.
No because America is not a racist nation so your original premise is faulty.Are there racists who live in America? Yes of course.
I was refering to
And if I hear anyone ever again race bait and say that we are a racist nation I'm gonna kick them in the teeth.
Whether or not America is a still a racist nation is an entirely different debate... anyway BigDMcgee said it best so i'll quote
FYP. Though election turn outs where higher than normal, Still, only a fraction of eligible voters voted. While the election of a black president is certainly progress, I'm sure it also will be more fuel to the angry white male's claim that racism is a non issue in america anymore.
1) 419 scams are also known as the "Nigerian" scams.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_fee_fraud2) you're insane.3) What's your stormfront handle? Mine's "PrussianBlueFan77"
Here, have a cookie. You're assuming that I know all these crazy references you are making and I don't. 1) Yes, I do think the majority of Obama's campaign is a scam. I think he is a well educated, intelligent and compelling speaker and has a flock of blind sheep following him around. How can 95% of Americans get a tax break when only 70% pay taxes? 2) Probably, but it's not been certified. Are you basing that on my statement that I don't believe he'll sleep in the White House as president?3) Another reference that I don't understand, so I'm sure you're not having much fun right now.
Yup, same thing weve listened to for 7
Yes and we will nit pick every appointment (staff,cabinet or judicial to wits end.).. even of they are qualified candidatesthank god emanuel is no longer my US rep ( i am sure i wil get worse)