• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

hope we win again tanner, cheers to hoping wsox plays qb for a & m tonight
In last night's game I'm sure I could have played some shitty position on either team. My god both of those teams were atrocious. Why do they give us BCS games and then go directly to the Shit Bowl? Assholes. It hurts.
In last night's game I'm sure I could have played some shitty position on either team. My god both of those teams were atrocious. Why do they give us BCS games and then go directly to the Shit Bowl? Assholes. It hurts.
I was unfazed when Tennessee blocked the field goal. Both teams were playing so bad I almost expected it to happen. It was pretty entertaining though until the end, especially for a crappy bowl game.If they did all the shitty bowls first then playoffs with the top 8 or so ranked teams it would be sooo sick. Better ratings, probably more money, etc etc. You think College Football would learn, especially after everyone goes crazy during March Madness every year. I know that it would break tradition and all of that, but there is playoffs in almost every sport.
wizards -4.5pacers +5.5sixers +1.5celtics -9magic -9grizzlies -2twolves +2.5heat -7suns -2warriors -10.5lakers -7.5
Ill take the Raptors +9 New Orleans + 7.5 Milwaukee +7All for $20Book?
lets bet over under for fun $20u pick
I'd like to but I think the total is about right on.. and I want someone to take my money when Tex AM decides to lose :club:
I'd like to but I think the total is about right on.. and I want someone to take my money when Tex AM decides to lose :club:
ok lets band together then, and beat those mean guys..:ts