• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

What was I missing on this game? Almost every site I looked at thought Miami was going to win. Someone injured or something? All I could find was the shit about Miami's coach that left.
If I had to do it all over again, I still think I would have taken Middle Tenn.

sent to serge and kobe. Can I ship the $50 of tanners to one of you so you can send it to him? I'm cashing out the rest of my FT money before I tilt it off :club:.

sent to serge and kobe. Can I ship the $50 of tanners to one of you so you can send it to him? I'm cashing out the rest of my FT money before I tilt it off :club:.
sure ill do it..let me know his sn , i can do it now
sure ill do it..let me know his sn , i can do it now
I don't have his sn. I was goin to ship it to him but he's not around this second so I figured I'd ship someone else his $50 so they can just send it for me before I take the rest of my money off.
I don't have his sn. I was goin to ship it to him but he's not around this second so I figured I'd ship someone else his $50 so they can just send it for me before I take the rest of my money off.
ok whatever you like, ship now and let me know when to ship to him

I busted my small bankroll on Tilt last night..$1-2 rush poker $50 didnt win a single hand..EVER..Like in EVER EVER..So I will be posting a ton of action for NFL..I will ship on Stars and like to receive on Tilt..Actually come to think of it if anyone wants to give me $50 on tilt for a Stars swap..Appreciate it.

I should of bought out after last score :)Tanner you bet the kings-nuggs game yet? If not ill take some action on kings +5
ugh.. I'm trying to work off nasty hangover. sent $20 on stars for bball game