• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Florida +8 @ TennesseeWichita -1 @ Southern IllinoisOhio State -7 vs MinnesotaPitt -3 @ South Floridaup to $40 per game

Florida +8.5 @ TennesseeWichita -1 @ Southern IllinoisOhio State -7 vs MinnesotaPitt -3 @ South Floridaup to $40 per game

$100 lakers -1 @ bostonanyone but rcooj
I'll take the Celts for 100
NFC -2.5 for 20. I just need a reason when I invariably end up turning it on.
Wish I could but I just can't
i can gl
cool. GL.Oh, Wsox, you'll like to hear that after a lifetime of being a cubs fan, I've decided effective this year I'm a 'chicago' fan. I'd be a sox fan if I could, but I just can't make that 100% shift. I LOVE what the sox have done this offseason and look forward to catch a handful of games for 1/4th the price of friggen wrigley this year.
cool. GL.Oh, Wsox, you'll like to hear that after a lifetime of being a cubs fan, I've decided effective this year I'm a 'chicago' fan. I'd be a sox fan if I could, but I just can't make that 100% shift. I LOVE what the sox have done this offseason and look forward to catch a handful of games for 1/4th the price of friggen wrigley this year.
welcome to the dark side/bright side, whatever you wanna call it. I'm not going to fully welcome you though because you're still rooting for the Cubs. I should start rooting for the Royals too because they're taking all of the former Sox.

Dallas +4 @ UtahWashington +5 vs BostonMilwaukee +6.5 @ Miamiup to $20 per gameMemphis +2 vs LA LakersTexas -2 @ OK Stup to $50 per game

Dallas +4 @ UtahWashington +5.5 vs BostonMilwaukee +6.5 @ MiamiWestern Michigan/Buffalo over 147up to $20 per gameMemphis +1.5 vs LA LakersTexas -2 @ OK Stup to $50 per game

Dallas +4 @ UtahWashington +5.5 vs BostonMilwaukee +6.5 @ MiamiWestern Michigan/Buffalo over 147up to $20 per gameMemphis +1.5 vs LA LakersTexas -2 @ OK Stup to $50 per game
lakers -1.5 for fiddy
I'll take Michigan St +2 for $100
GLwill take more on the MSU-Wisc gameNCAANorthwestern -1.5 vs Michiganup to $100Wisconsin -2 vs Michigan Stateup to $100