• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

oops lol
lol i help keep this thread alive, there are like 3 people that post here actively. Go look at the last 3 pages and see how many regulars post on herebut yes this thread was off the hook in the beginning
I'll take 50 on Texas +4.5 You take bama -4.5... booked?
bookedI'm a sports betting fish but I would have taken Texas, so I like my side more now. my version of being a contrarian? I'm rooting for Texas so I could middle myself if bama doesn't cover and wins the game. and oops on me and my trusting the bodog line. You just got an extra half point on your side.
lol i help keep this thread alive, there are like 3 people that post here actively. Go look at the last 3 pages and see how many regulars post on here
Oh i know i just went back to read the start and thought that you might get a kick out of that over a year later.
Oh i know i just went back to read the start and thought that you might get a kick out of that over a year later.
lol i actually saw it about a week ago. Just seems to be slowly dying :club:
lol i actually saw it about a week ago. Just seems to be slowly dying :club:
just got money on stars, so i'll probably tilt some money off in this thread more often.
I'll take Bama -4 for $10
GL
ill take bama for 50 if u want
GLsorry I was slow in responding. I'm watching Dexter non stop
sooooooo this i just got into it. almost done with the first season and loooving it
LOL almost done season 3 watching it online as we speak!
sooooooo this i just got into it. almost done with the first season and loooving it
I'm just about to start the second episode of season 2

I would cry if I had any tears left :icon_frown:not what I expected so far obbvoiujfd ffopaeiaifoajf;id

I would cry if I had any tears left :icon_frown:not what I expected so far obbvoiujfd ffopaeiaifoajf;id
horrible way to start the game to lose colt and then that end of the half play made it 10x worse