• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

College football (up to 10 each):Michigan -7 vs. IllinoisQuote and consider booked.MaxStPolish on FTP and PS (can receive either), only ship on PS.
booked. I have Illinois +7 for 10 gl

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.ncaafup to 20each:georgia +14.5 vs floridaarizona st +6.5 vs caloklahoma -28 vs kansas stillinois +7 vs michigantcu -35 vs unlvup to 10each:c. mich +5 vs boston collegevirginia -7 vs dukejust reply to this post and its booked. glgl all

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.ncaafup to 20each:georgia +14.5 vs floridaarizona st +6.5 vs caloklahoma -28 vs kansas stillinois +7 vs michigantcu -35 vs unlvup to 10each:c. mich +5 vs boston collegevirginia -7 vs dukejust reply to this post and its booked. glgl all
bolded ones for the full amount

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.nba: up to 20eaknicks +2 vs 76ersknicks/76ers OVER 206bucks -3 vs pistonsspurs -16.5 vs kingsspurs/kings OVER 201.5just reply to this post and its boooked, gl

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.nba: up to 20eaknicks +2 vs 76ersknicks/76ers OVER 206bucks -3 vs pistonsspurs -16.5 vs kingsspurs/kings OVER 201.5just reply to this post and its boooked, gl
Booked. I have 76ers -2 for 10. gl
Shipped the 10 as I'm gonna be gone for the night. Just shoot back in the ridiculous chance michigan pulls some miracle, otherwise GG.
alright. have a good night.I want team listed first for 10 dollars.New Jersey Nets +6.5 vs Washington Wizards

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.nba: up to 20eaknicks +2 vs 76ers (10 left)knicks/76ers OVER 206bucks -3 vs pistonsspurs -16.5 vs kingsspurs/kings OVER 201.5----------------------------------------------ncaaf:up to 20eatex/ok st UNDER 53usc/ore UNDER 49just reply to this post and its booked. gl

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.nba: up to 20eaknicks +2 vs 76ers (10 left)knicks/76ers OVER 206bucks -3 vs pistonsspurs -16.5 vs kingsspurs/kings OVER 201.5----------------------------------------------ncaaf:up to 20eatex/ok st UNDER 53usc/ore UNDER 49*just reply to this post and its booked. gl
Booked. Also looking for:USC-3 for up to 100

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.nba: up to 20eaknicks +2 vs 76ers (10 left)knicks/76ers OVER 206bucks -3 vs pistonsspurs -16.5 vs kingsspurs/kings OVER 201.5----------------------------------------------ncaaf:up to 20eatex/ok st UNDER 53just reply to this post and its booked. gl

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.nba: up to 20eaknicks +2 vs 76ers (10 left)knicks/76ers OVER 206bucks -3 vs pistonsspurs -16.5 vs kingsspurs/kings OVER 201.5----------------------------------------------ncaaf:up to 20eatex/ok st UNDER 53*just reply to this post and its booked. gl
Ill take the over for 20. Lots of action for us today. Still upto 70 on USC-3.

I know there isn't a lot of football betting in this thread, but wanted to draw you the attention of sports bettors to something. Here is a link to Yahoo's odds page, which lists odds for each game from several sites. Not surprisingly, they are all extremely similar. I noticed something last week and again this week, as one of the sites' odds are significantly off. In some cases a full 1-1.5 points off. Right now the line is 8.5 on the Monday Night game, instead of 11 on all other sites!http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds;_ylt=AkQP...7f.C7tBmhtDubYFI have no idea if this is actually worth following up on. Maybe they just don't update Yahoo with the odds, or something else that removes the apparent advantage. Still, potentially some benefits there.Right now different sites range from the Eagles being 3-point favourites to the Giants -1.5! Then again, betting may be suspended on one or more of those sites.

speed i think this is what we have for today..ncaafup to 20each:georgia +14.5 vs florida -Larizona st +6.5 vs cal -Willinois +7 vs michigan -Wsyracuse +15.5 vs cincy*- Lwake forest +6.5 vs miami fl* -Wakron +12 vs N.illinois* -Ltex/ok st UNDER 53 Lusc/ore UNDER 49* Lup to 10each:c. mich +5 vs boston college Lpurdue +7 vs wisconsin* Lore +3 vs usc (for 30) Wedit: im -30 on teh day, ggs.

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.nflravens -3.5 vs broncosjets -3.5 vs dolphinseagles +1 vs giantscolts -13.5 vs 49ersbrowns +13 vs bearscolts/49ers UNDER 45jets/dolphins UNDER 41up to 20ea.just reply to this and its booked, gl

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.nflravens -3.5 vs broncosjets -3.5 vs dolphinseagles +1 vs giantscolts -13.5 vs 49ersbrowns +13 vs bearscolts/49ers UNDER 45jets/dolphins UNDER 41up to 20ea.just reply to this and its booked, gl
Ill take the bolded for $20Everything else for $10..lets gamble
I will take the bolded for 10 each. gl I have Dolphins +3.5, Bears -13, and Colts/49ers over 45 Just hold on to the 10 that you owe me from the 76ers vs new york game and we will ship after todays games
booked 20
I know there isn't a lot of football betting in this thread, but wanted to draw you the attention of sports bettors to something. Here is a link to Yahoo's odds page, which lists odds for each game from several sites. Not surprisingly, they are all extremely similar. I noticed something last week and again this week, as one of the sites' odds are significantly off. In some cases a full 1-1.5 points off. Right now the line is 8.5 on the Monday Night game, instead of 11 on all other sites!http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds;_ylt=AkQP...7f.C7tBmhtDubYFI have no idea if this is actually worth following up on. Maybe they just don't update Yahoo with the odds, or something else that removes the apparent advantage. Still, potentially some benefits there.Right now different sites range from the Eagles being 3-point favourites to the Giants -1.5! Then again, betting may be suspended on one or more of those sites.
I saw that the other day. They look like a new site and are trying to just generate a lot of action. Maybe, if not, I have no clue

Texans-3.5 vs Bills(100)Colts-13.5 vs 49ersBears vs Browns over 40Cardinals-10 vs PanthersRaiders+17 vs ChargersUpto 50 each except 100 on the TexansEDIT: Have this cross posted so I will remove if taken on other site. I will NOT cancel any bets that are taken though.