Sports Betting Challenge Thread

not sure what this means..Did you book with someone already?If not I am looking for Dolphins +3 up to $25...Anyone, quote and its booked
I'll book this if Speed Kills doesn't. Give him first shot...
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I'll book this if Speed Kills doesn't. Give him first shot...
I think Speed booked already so Ill book with you ..Just confirm..I got Dolphins +3 for $25
not sure what this means..Did you book with someone already?If not I am looking for Dolphins +3 up to $25...Anyone, quote and its booked
somebody pmd me and booked it. Sorry should have just deleted

I want the Angels to win 7 game series vs Yankees at +150 - $20 to win $30.Quote and consider it booked (except Shipit)This has been booked with my fantasy football nemesis serge :-D okay just kidding on the nemesis, but really, trade me Andre Johnson already.

I want the Angels to win 7 game series vs Yankees at +150 - $20 to win $30.Quote and consider it booked (except Shipit)
booked...

yeah i wanna bet the yanks over the angles in the series too. actual line is angels +150ish but ill give you +180 just for the action.looking for 90 to win 50 for me. ftp bigpotscott

silly newb sports betting question ...whats the deal with the different juices?some are -110, -120, -125, etc?If they are trying to influence a line would they not just move the line versus juicing it more?example ...week6.jpg

silly newb sports betting question ...whats the deal with the different juices?some are -110, -120, -125, etc?If they are trying to influence a line would they not just move the line versus juicing it more?example ...week6.jpg
The typical line is -110..However when the line is on a "number" like 3 or 7 in football, they will increase the juice as there will be a push in a lot of cases.
The typical line is -110..However when the line is on a "number" like 3 or 7 in football, they will increase the juice as there will be a push in a lot of cases.
Makes sense, I knew you could buy/give points to adjust the line which increase/decreased the juice, but for some reason though the line they offered was always the standard -110 or whatever.Never did sportsbetting online until this year so kinda new to me.Anywho, my Week 6 Card with BetUS:CIN -5.5 - $9MIN -3 - $15NYG +3 - $15TB +3.5 - $5GB -13.5 - $6.33ARI +3 - $9ATL -3.5 - $9DEN +3.5 - $96 PT TEASERMIN+3 NYG+9 - $11

I'm assuming the GB game is MINUS 13.5, otherwise expect a "no bet" email soon :)Also, anyone want a small one to pop my cherry?Blackhawks/Oilers. Over 6. Laying 10 to win 11.

I'm assuming the GB game is MINUS 13.5, otherwise expect a "no bet" email soon :club: Also, anyone want a small one to pop my cherry?Blackhawks/Oilers. Over 6. Laying 10 to win 11.
booked...I feel charitable..
booked...I feel charitable..
GLGL. I got chi/edm over 6 to win 11 then.I'm sure I'll lose, forcing me to chase FCP losses into oblivion. Well that and I know Khabi is going to pitch a shutout in his first visit back to the chi!Hope the 1,000 post can be fun, like giving my SN out for money acquisition :club:

Looking for Tulsa at +10.5up to $10

GLGL. I got chi/edm over 6 to win 11 then.I'm sure I'll lose, forcing me to chase FCP losses into oblivion. Well that and I know Khabi is going to pitch a shutout in his first visit back to the chi!Hope the 1,000 post can be fun, like giving my SN out for money acquisition :club:
lol..you are funny...I will book all hockey bets...Not too many hockey bettors here...