• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

hey tuck, im short on funds in ftp..if i lose i'll j ust ship to you on stars...glgl
not anymore. what's your ftp sn again?sure am glad the best player in the big 10 was hurt in the first series of the game. :club:

wsoxOhio State -22 vs Navy=w+10Michigan -13 vs Western Mich=l-10Kentucky -15 @ Miami OH=l-10Illinois -6.5 vs Mizzou=w+10Minnesota -7 @ Cuse=w+10LSU -17.5 @ Washington=not overtuckerU of Illinois -6.5 vs Mizzou up to 50=w +50bigdoklahoma -22.5 vs BYU=l-25psufans2 on ftp and fyi arrelious been is not the best player in the big 10. on one given night he has that possibility. easily best wr yes but best player no there r to many good players on defense

wsoxOhio State -22 vs Navy=w+10Michigan -13 vs Western Mich=l-10Kentucky -15 @ Miami OH=l-10Illinois -6.5 vs Mizzou=w+10Minnesota -7 @ Cuse=w+10LSU -17.5 @ Washington=not overtuckerU of Illinois -6.5 vs Mizzou up to 50=w +50bigdoklahoma -22.5 vs BYU=l-25psufans2 on ftp and fyi arrelious been is not the best player in the big 10. on one given night he has that possibility. easily best wr yes but best player no there r to many good players on defense
do you have stars money? because I can't accept on FTP 'cause I closed my account...
tuckerU of Illinois -6.5 vs Mizzou up to 50=w +50psufans2 on ftp and fyi arrelious been is not the best player in the big 10. on one given night he has that possibility. easily best wr yes but best player no there r to many good players on defense
say what you will. I have to disagree with you being as I'm not a fan of any team in that conference so it doesn't skew my opinion at all. It's obv debatable though.So I haven't won a single AIPF flip today for all my chips and thanks to the bradford injury, I get to pay 5:1 on the cougar win. Down about 600 bucks today, which is pretty much as much as I've ever lost between poker and sports considering I haven't won a single thing. I'm pretty disgusted with the whole outcome of today tbh. GGs though everyone. Skyler, I'll pay you when I get someone to transfer me some stars monies. I'm going to go drink a bunch and hate myself for the rest of the week.

hellz yeah! I was so high on my plays today (all MLB) NYY -1.5, MIN ML, LAA ML, not only did I put on all three individually, I also run a 3 team parlay (except with NYY ML). Some great sweats with the NYY 9th run to win 6-4 and LAA tying 1-1 vs. Grienke in the 8th and winning in 11th!!Just a brag post , but weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

serge, I think I was up 7.70.PSU I shipped 20.Let me know if I added/subtracted wrong.
correct shipped 7.70.For the record +40 in College and -47.70 in baseball = you are baseball god..I will try again today if you post lines. :club:

Twins -122 @ IndiansYanks -139 @ JaysWhite Sox +131 vs Red SoxHalos -158 @ RoyalsMariners -103 @ A'sFish -114 @ GnatsGiants +109 @ BrewPhils -177 @ StrosRangers +103 @ OriolesTigers +107 @ RaysMets +137 vs CubsReds +180 @ BravesSnakes +216 @ Rockseverything is up to $20, unless it's bolded then it's $10

Twins -122 @ IndiansYanks -139 @ JaysWhite Sox +131 vs Red SoxHalos -158 @ RoyalsMariners -103 @ A'sFish -114 @ GnatsGiants +109 @ BrewPhils -177 @ StrosRangers +103 @ OriolesTigers +107 @ RaysMets +137 vs CubsReds +180 @ BravesSnakes +216 @ Rockseverything is up to $20, unless it's bolded then it's $10
Let's do it. Everything for $10
Let's do it. Everything for $10
GL sergek so here's what's leftTwins -122 @ IndiansYanks -139 @ JaysWhite Sox +131 vs Red SoxHalos -158 @ RoyalsMariners -103 @ A'sFish -114 @ GnatsGiants +109 @ BrewPhils -177 @ StrosRangers +103 @ OriolesTigers +107 @ Rays$10 per game

can someone explain the whole +/- thing with baseball. I understand the pointspreads with other sports, but baseball doesn't make any sense. I'd probably spend some time in here if i knew what it meant.thanks

can someone explain the whole +/- thing with baseball. I understand the pointspreads with other sports, but baseball doesn't make any sense. I'd probably spend some time in here if i knew what it meant.thanks
Here's what I told someone else. Not sure if it helpsMoneyline (pick the winner) examplesI like Washington +175 @ Cubs, if I say I'm going to do it for $10 then I'm wagering 10 to win 17.50.If you take the bet from me you are wagering 17.50 to win 10 at Cubs -175.I like St. Louis -124 vs Colorado. I'm wagering 12.40 to win 10 and the person who has Colorado +124 is betting 10 to win 12.40
GL sergek so here's what's leftTwins -122 @ IndiansYanks -139 @ JaysWhite Sox +131 vs Red SoxHalos -158 @ RoyalsMariners -103 @ A'sFish -114 @ GnatsGiants +109 @ BrewPhils -177 @ StrosRangers +103 @ OriolesTigers +107 @ Rays$10 per game
bolded for 10each. glgl