• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I want team listed fistHouston +9 vs La LakersOrlando +2 vs Boson15 dollars each, gl

I want team listed fistHouston +9 vs La LakersOrlando +2 vs Boson15 dollars each, gl
I ll take Lakers -9 Boston -2fpr $15
lol why :club: i was saying ty for being prompt about sending and the obligatory gg.
Sry, lol. Was drunk, and your avatar kept taunting me.Edit: Wasn't drunk, possibly half-asleep.
I ll take Lakers -9 Boston -2fpr $15
ship to kalora1455 on ftp or whatsupma3 (new castle) on pokerstars. gg
ship to kalora1455 on ftp or whatsupma3 (new castle) on pokerstars. gg
i suck at this..lolIll ship when i get home from work tonight if thats ok..GG
sure, thats fine. I will be posting picks for tonights games if you want more action!

I want team listed firstAtlanta +12 vs ClevlandDallas +7 vs Denver15 dollars each, gl

I want team listed firstAtlanta +12 vs ClevlandDallas +7 vs Denver15 dollars each, gl
I'll take them both for $10 if you're willing to wait until Friday for my deposit to clear, I wouldn't expect you to pay until Friday since I can't. If you don't wanna wait I totally understand, gl sir.
I'll take them both for $10 if you're willing to wait until Friday for my deposit to clear, I wouldn't expect you to pay until Friday since I can't. If you don't wanna wait I totally understand, gl sir.
thats fine, booked. gl

STL -136 vs PHI 8:15 ESTUp to 136 It's for my cousin, so stars only. He's already on the way to the game. I'll vouch for him. If he gets killed by a foul ball I'll have to ship on Absolute.

shippled on stars
STL -136 vs PHI 8:15 ESTUp to 136 It's for my cousin, so stars only. He's already on the way to the game. I'll vouch for him. If he gets killed by a foul ball I'll have to ship on Absolute.
10 min.
10 min.
I'll take part of this for $40, but I can't ship til Friday (waiting for a deposit to clear), but you know I'm good for it. Not sure of the math here, what is +136?
I'll take part of this for $40, but I can't ship til Friday (waiting for a deposit to clear), but you know I'm good for it. Not sure of the math here, what is +136?
Booked, his 54.40 for your 40.
Stars name/city?
gg...Amlew56(Dublin)
Big money!
Shipped to both of you on stars. This brings my lifetime record against sportsmack to 0-7 i believe.

Posted this in another thread, but figured it belonged here too. Even money the Canucks win in 6 or less. Up to $50.This also made me wonder about a long-term prop bet. What do people think would be a good line on a major Chicago(big 4, yes including hockey) franchise winning a championship in the next decade? You figure that's 40 seasons. -200 to win one in that time frame sound about right? That made sound much too low. I'm biased, but seriously, anyone?