Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Missouri +6(Casears/MGM/bodog line)Missouri/Uconn O150Up to 40 each.
Booked for 40, glgl.edit: Just the game, not the o/u sorry shouldn've been more clear.
GG sir, sick fade on that last second layup. Amlew56(dublin).
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Oklahoma vs North CarolinaI'd like OU +7 for $20-$50 on Stars.
$25 action on Stars still available.
booked for 25. Also looking for Louisville-7 for upto 25
gl me
can I change this for you and ship on fulltilt? name/avatar/city. Sorry about the delay, long night, woke up 30 min ago.
no worries about the delay, it was an early/long night for me too lol. Yeah you can ship FT, name is glew28, avatar is the gnome, location letter should be D

anyone wanna do a baseball season long gambling pool? someone else has to run it and hold the money as people dont like me here.goes like this tho:-25bux a pop or whatev (winner take all)-pick 7 mlb teams over/under win total for the season-pick 1 mlb team to finish with the most wins in the mlb (a tie still gets the points)-pick 1 mlb team to finish with the most losses in the mlb (a tie still gets the points)tiebraker is to pick the division that produces the ws champs.you get 1 pt for each over/under, and 1/2 point bonus for the most/least wins . superbook.com has the o/u lines.anyone wanna run this or have interest in getting in?(season long bets are the funnest, bc u technically have action nearly every night)