• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Since when have you been able to unbook a bet? Good thing most of us have seen your true colors before getting any real action with you. I have placed many bets with rcooj and have never had a problem paying or collecting on a bet, nor has he called off a bet just cause he didnt like the bet after making it. I think StrippersNBlow needs to be added to the list of members not to do business with.
Add me then. I've just been here for shits and giggles, giving action. If it was a straight up bet with anyone I never would have considered it. I didnt take action from him and then leave him high and dry. He's treating this like a business, and I just cancelled my order. Since he's just here making book I really don't care. It had nothing to do with liking the bet. I just highlighted the bottom four of everything he offered. I'm not sweating five dollar parlays. If anyone else has a problem with this let me know. I've had fun in this thread, but if other people have the same opinion as quad then I'll just move on. I play poker as a source of income, and I'm not going to have any accounts linked to anything that a site would frown greatly upon. They obviously don't care about good customers making friendly wagers with each other. I'm not going to gamble on whether or not they care if someone is booking parlays and then not playing on their site, no matter how tiny the action. I said I was likely overreacting, but I don't care enough about that to take the slightest risk. That being said....
psu -9 vs IUuva +4.5 vs BCvandy -2.5 vs bamafla -9.5 vs arkansasUSC +1.5 vs calup to 30 each
I call blind, 30 each. GL. Time to go download some Cyndi Lauper.EDIT: Ok, rcooj just posts every game, and I don't care what side I have. Solution. We can just flip for $20 on FTP, and call it a day. If not, I'm over this. If you win I will ship you the rake to make up for the juice.
Add me then. I've just been here for shits and giggles, giving action. If it was a straight up bet with anyone I never would have considered it. I didnt take action from him and then leave him high and dry. He's treating this like a business, and I just cancelled my order. Since he's just here making book I really don't care. It had nothing to do with liking the bet. I just highlighted the bottom four of everything he offered. I'm not sweating five dollar parlays. If anyone else has a problem with this let me know. I've had fun in this thread, but if other people have the same opinion as quad then I'll just move on. I play poker as a source of income, and I'm not going to have any accounts linked to anything that a site would frown greatly upon. They obviously don't care about good customers making friendly wagers with each other. I'm not going to gamble on whether or not they care if someone is booking parlays and then not playing on their site, no matter how tiny the action. I said I was likely overreacting, but I don't care enough about that to take the slightest risk. That being said....I call blind, 30 each. GL. Time to go download some Cyndi Lauper.EDIT: Ok, rcooj just posts every game, and I don't care what side I have. Solution. We can just flip for $20 on FTP, and call it a day. If not, I'm over this. If you win I will ship you the rake to make up for the juice.
You aren't out of line at all. I think it's absolutely ****ing retarded he tries to cash out and is upset he actually has to play poker to get his money. Isn't that why we are all on the forum anyway??

He does play poker, he just likes playing on full tilt and not poker stars so he was trying to use poker stars as a sports betting account and full tilt to play poker. He should have just taken all money on full tilt.

He does play poker, he just likes playing on full tilt and not poker stars so he was trying to use poker stars as a sports betting account and full tilt to play poker. He should have just taken all money on full tilt.
i looked him up on opr, guess its been a while. no results for tournaments in months
Add me then. I've just been here for shits and giggles, giving action. If it was a straight up bet with anyone I never would have considered it. I didnt take action from him and then leave him high and dry. He's treating this like a business, and I just cancelled my order. Since he's just here making book I really don't care. It had nothing to do with liking the bet. I just highlighted the bottom four of everything he offered. I'm not sweating five dollar parlays. If anyone else has a problem with this let me know. I've had fun in this thread, but if other people have the same opinion as quad then I'll just move on. I play poker as a source of income, and I'm not going to have any accounts linked to anything that a site would frown greatly upon. They obviously don't care about good customers making friendly wagers with each other. I'm not going to gamble on whether or not they care if someone is booking parlays and then not playing on their site, no matter how tiny the action. I said I was likely overreacting, but I don't care enough about that to take the slightest risk. That being said....I call blind, 30 each. GL. Time to go download some Cyndi Lauper.EDIT: Ok, rcooj just posts every game, and I don't care what side I have. Solution. We can just flip for $20 on FTP, and call it a day. If not, I'm over this. If you win I will ship you the rake to make up for the juice.
does that mean u booked all my remaining games kobe said it does but just checking
he also unbooked b4 it started. not sticking up for him he shoulda addressed with u imo but still it was b4 games started
Try to do that to any other book in the world see if they let you unbook, even though its right before game time....... If we are alowed to unbook right before game time, then people are going to start watching lines and unbooking if they change dramatically.... And you cant tell me that this is just recreation betting, when people are betting on 20 games a day, or for $50-$150 a day, its no longer recreation, I was betting for recreation, I was only taking $1 and $5 bets. That isnt going to pay my rent.....All i do on my stars account is wager with you guys.... Now its time for you to undersatnd why i didnt want to risk losing the cash..... if I had to play A shit load of poker and happened to come up short witch i have done on stars at a frequent level, I wouldnt be able to pay off 3 3 game parlays in one particular day.... it had nothing to do with the poker, I just am always making sure that i have enough to pay off my bets.....

No offense, but I'm not risking my PS account getting closed because my bookmaker is only using that acct to fund sports betting. Simply put, I think it is irresponsible to do this, but that's my personal choice and others may, and probably do, have a different opinion than me. So be it, but I won't book that way. gl

Try to do that to any other book in the world see if they let you unbook, even though its right before game time....... If we are alowed to unbook right before game time, then people are going to start watching lines and unbooking if they change dramatically.... And you cant tell me that this is just recreation betting, when people are betting on 20 games a day, or for $50-$150 a day, its no longer recreation, I was betting for recreation, I was only taking $1 and $5 bets. That isnt going to pay my rent.....All i do on my stars account is wager with you guys.... Now its time for you to undersatnd why i didnt want to risk losing the cash..... if I had to play A shit load of poker and happened to come up short witch i have done on stars at a frequent level, I wouldnt be able to pay off 3 3 game parlays in one particular day.... it had nothing to do with the poker, I just am always making sure that i have enough to pay off my bets.....
he unbooked his games due to the fact he doesn't like how your a re running things? is that really unfair? i have nothing against you, seem like an ok guy, but you have to understand where these people are coming from. i think your "bookie" days are almost over on fcp
he unbooked his games due to the fact he doesn't like how your a re running things? is that really unfair? i have nothing against you, seem like an ok guy, but you have to understand where these people are coming from. i think your "bookie" days are almost over on fcp
Almost? This kid has been nothing but shady since the beginning. Want to do a 5 team parlay with 30% juice? SURE!
you seem like an ok guy
this :club:
No offense, but I'm not risking my PS account getting closed because my bookmaker is only using that acct to fund sports betting. Simply put, I think it is irresponsible to do this, but that's my personal choice and others may, and probably do, have a different opinion than me. So be it, but I won't book that way. gl
...and this :ts

the bottom line is that stars put in the %15 FPP thing for every transfer for that reason, they are gareenteeing that you play the money, they get the rake no matter what reason the transfer was made.... So just because i am only using there site to book, i still HAVE to play.... so it works out for them.... and i was getting $5 transfered to my account like 2 time a day, that has to be nothing compared to the amount of transfers done throughout the day. for the people that say im shady.... Really? how so? and if you dont want to take the parlay action that cool too, but there are still a handfull of guys that have taken the parlays and still not said anything bad to me..... How about this... someone find the odds to parlays that make it even.... no rake, then it wont be juiced it will be even.....

Almost? This kid has been nothing but shady since the beginning. Want to do a 5 team parlay with 30% juice? SURE!
your 3 years older then me grandpa...
the bottom line is that stars put in the %15 FPP thing for every transfer for that reason, they are gareenteeing that you play the money, they get the rake no matter what reason the transfer was made.... So just because i am only using there site to book, i still HAVE to play.... so it works out for them.... and i was getting $5 transfered to my account like 2 time a day, that has to be nothing compared to the amount of transfers done throughout the day. for the people that say im shady.... Really? how so? and if you dont want to take the parlay action that cool too, but there are still a handfull of guys that have taken the parlays and still not said anything bad to me..... How about this... someone find the odds to parlays that make it even.... no rake, then it wont be juiced it will be even.....
explain plz
explain plz
Hello Daniel,Greetings from PokerStars.Thank you for playing at PokerStars.In regards to your last email, we would like to invite you to read our Terms Of Service (http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos/)5.3 REAL MONEY TRANSFERS. The PokerStars Real Money Transfer facility is accessed via the PokerStars Lobby under requests (then transfer funds). Players must enter the amount to transfer and the player ID of the intended recipient. Players are reminded that it is their responsibility to ensure they know who the players are before entering into these arrangements. Limits on transfers will be set by PokerStars per player.As part of PokerStars’ licensing agreement and in compliance with anti money laundering legislation, players need to be aware they may be required to produce personal documentation (such as Government issued ID, bank statements and utility bills) upon request in order for their transfer to be processed. This allows PokerStars to help protect its players and prevent PokerStars being used as a vehicle for money laundering or fraud.The following terms and conditions also apply to the Real Money Transfer facility:1. PokerStars reserves the right to decline any account transfer requests or to overturn any account transfer upon suspicion of breach of any of the Terms and Conditions by the sender or receiver. 2. The sender agrees that they may only make an account transfer to enable the Receiver to play poker on PokerStars and not for any other purpose. The Recipient agrees that they may only use the funds from an account transfer to play Poker on PokerStars and not for any other purpose. 3. Players cannot cash out funds directly received from a transfer, (refer to point 3 above); winnings arising from poker play using the transferred funds that subsequently contribute to a cash out request will be reviewed in accordance with PokerStars’ internal controls, policies and procedures. In order to cashout, you need to generate a certain amount of VPPs (15% of the transfer amount). On this particular case you need to generate 150 FPPs (it was a $1k transfer) before you are eligible to request a cash out.If you would like to know more about VPPs and how to accumulate them, please visit the following links on our web site. http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/faq/http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/#earnPlease submit your transfer request again once you have accumulated the necessary number of VPPs and let us know if you have any further questions.Thanks for your cooperation.Best Regards,Roberta CPokerStars Security
CLE -4.5 for 100 will do up to 50 though let me know.
ill take the suns at +4.5 for $10
no
why not?
not chasing down 10, should have been more clear want 100 will take 50 min.
i thought cash was cash..... oh wellin that caseSuns +4.5 for up to $10 anyone?