Sports Betting Challenge Thread

standing points? This isn't hockey Rose. No points involved :club: but yeah better record this year is fine with me for $25. GL
Speaking of hockey, anyone want to bet on the NHL finals? Boston/Vancouver. I like the Canucks. Holla back.NBA Finals...meh. I'll bet a bit on that too. Cap at $600.Mitch, where you at on this one?Haven't been on FCP in a long time so I would assume the usual 3rd party holder of your choice.I still know who's who around here.CheersChi rose
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Speaking of hockey, anyone want to bet on the NHL finals? Boston/Vancouver. I like the Canucks. Holla back.NBA Finals...meh. I'll bet a bit on that too. Cap at $600.Mitch, where you at on this one?Haven't been on FCP in a long time so I would assume the usual 3rd party holder of your choice.I still know who's who around here.CheersChi rose
hey Cody Canucks all the way :club:

Here we go baby! Already pumped for tonight!Heat -4.5 up to $25 via PayPal. If you don't have an account, you don't need anything to start so it works out.

Here we go baby! Already pumped for tonight!Heat -4.5 up to $25 via PayPal. If you don't have an account, you don't need anything to start so it works out.
Bumping for last chance action
  • 2 months later...

Anyone else bet Tiger this weekend +2200? I bet like $3 i had left on an online site to win $66. Good enough odds for me!

Anyone else bet Tiger this weekend +2200? I bet like $3 i had left on an online site to win $66. Good enough odds for me!
might as well just throw your wallet out the window!
  • 1 month later...

Way to go us for not betting anything tonight! Bets via PayPal for Sunday:Titans +2 JacksonvilleSeattle +5.5 San FranciscoVikings +8.5 San DiegoCowboys +5 NY JetsWilling to do $20 on up to 3 games, or make bet if you like all four. Let me know if interested.

Way to go us for not betting anything tonight! Bets via PayPal for Sunday:Titans +2 JacksonvilleSeattle +5.5 San FranciscoVikings +8.5 San DiegoCowboys +5 NY JetsWilling to do $20 on up to 3 games, or make bet if you like all four. Let me know if interested.
I'll do $20 on this with the assumption my paypal deposit goes through before then.
I'll do $20 on this with the assumption my paypal deposit goes through before then.
You don't need to deposit. Can transfer as gift and it will transfer right away.But booked for $20 with me getting MN +8.5GL!
You don't need to deposit. Can transfer as gift and it will transfer right away.But booked for $20 with me getting MN +8.5GL!
So what? Will be account balance be -$20?Sorry, new to PayPal since online poker is no longer an option.
you can set it up to have it come directly out of your bank account or set it up with a credit card
Pardon my stupidity, but I'm really lost. When you send/receive money it can come straight out of you bank account? I made a withdrawal from my bank account to put on PayPal. Am I doin' it wrong?
Pardon my stupidity, but I'm really lost. When you send/receive money it can come straight out of you bank account? I made a withdrawal from my bank account to put on PayPal. Am I doin' it wrong?
My paypal balance is always zero. (unless I just sold something on ebay)Say I purchase something on ebay or send money to a friend. I have two payment methods set up. One will withdraw directly from my bank account and the other will put a charge on my credit card. If you choose to say you are sending to friends or family then you will not get any fees for using your bank account. You will get a small fee depending on the transaction amount for credit card. If you use the "pay for goods or services" option the person receiving the funds pays the fee.Basically I let paypal draw the money from my account. I don't put money from my bank on paypal first. Paypal is basically the middle man between my bank and the receiving institution.Someone correct me if I sound way off :club:

No you are good. Steps that I use are as follows, and I have incurred no fees and it gets to the person in a timely manner.Login (obv), click "Send Money" tab, put in persons account info and dollar amount, then click on the personal tab, select Gift, then continue.You will get a summary page, and then just click Send Money.I can't remember if there is a delay on first shipment when you do it that way, but it keeps it in pending on PayPal and alerts the other person that it is pending. Any questions, just PM me.

Someone correct me if I sound way off :club:
Besides being a White Sox fan, you are good.

So would it be good to resend the money I just deposited into PayPal back into my bank account? Especially since it's great than the amount I already need to pay in bets (I deposited extra $$$ for future bets).

So would it be good to resend the money I just deposited into PayPal back into my bank account? Especially since it's great than the amount I already need to pay in bets (I deposited extra $$$ for future bets).
I don't see a problem with leaving it. Once you have a balance on paypal, you can use the balance to pay people before using the other payment methods.
FWIW he never paid me, over 2 months on $50, howz it happen.
Same for me.Still open action on NFL Sunday:Titans +2 JacksonvilleSeattle +5.5 San FranciscoCowboys +5 NY Jets$20 on each.

Anybody interested in starting a tab for some NFL bets this season? Looking for someone that would be interested in betting fairly regularly, not just one or two bets. I don't really wanna worry about sending/receiving money every week, so I'd rather just keep a running total and figure it out at the end of the season. I do think that if the money owed reaches a certain point, say $100-200, then settling up and starting over is in order.I will only do this with trustworthy members or people i know :)Oh I'm usually only willing to bet up to $20 per game if that makes any difference btw.

Anybody interested in starting a tab for some NFL bets this season? Looking for someone that would be interested in betting fairly regularly, not just one or two bets. I don't really wanna worry about sending/receiving money every week, so I'd rather just keep a running total and figure it out at the end of the season. I do think that if the money owed reaches a certain point, say $100-200, then settling up and starting over is in order.I will only do this with trustworthy members or people i know :)Oh I'm usually only willing to bet up to $20 per game if that makes any difference btw.
I would, but would want that tab stopped at $100.