Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Everyone was pissed about what is going on at the cardroom yesterday. Everyone was bummed that they couldn't play poker online... I was like who the **** cares about poker, I can't bet NBA playoffs now.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

thoughts on paying me back on that 10k before you go and post bets, thx brah, unreal.
I felted sniper at 5/10 PLO last night, I got the cash coach. you know my passwords.
I felted sniper at 5/10 PLO last night, I got the cash coach. you know my passwords.
Pretty sure my fisher price omaha manager shows i ran way -ev. Id post a graph but the etch-a-sketch is in use by my daughter.
doubt i'm shipping
OH MY GOD. Kobe, please talk to this kid and make him think rationally before he screws up his life.

who wants some of this action? i'm def in for this, some of my picks in boldRoyal Wedding Betting Odds55% chance it will rain during ceremony.53% that Kate Middleton will say the word “obey” in her vows.38% Elton John will perform.7% chance couple will be divorced by 10th anniversary .Color of Wedding Dress?Ivory: 1 to 1White: 3 to 1Champagne: 4 to 1Cream: 6 to 1Red: 100 to 1Color of Queen Elizabeth II’s hat:Yellow: 2 to 1Blue: 4 to 1Pink: 5 to 1Purple: 6 to 1Cream: 7 to 1White: 9 to 1Black: 40 to 1How long will the first kiss of the royal couple be?3 seconds or less: $130 wins $100Over 3 seconds, 6 or less: $100 wins $110Over 6 seconds, 10 or less: $100 wins $500Over 10 seconds, less than 1 minute: $100 wins $2,500Over 1 minute: $100 wins $25,000Over/Under props1.75 Billion: Over/Under estimated worldwide TV viewers.3 million - Over/Under estimated crowd lining the route to Westminster Abbey1/1/2013 – before or after for date of first child being bornFun props:Will Kate’s father be seen crying: 10 to 1 against Will Kate be more than 30 minutes late: 12 to 1 againstWill the ring be dropped during the ceremony: 25 to 1 againstWill Middleton’s first pregnancy result in twins: 40 to 1 againstWill there be a successful wedding crasher? 50 to 1 againstWill any guest object to the marriage when offered the chance? 100 to 1 againstWill Prince William be jilted at the altar: 150 to 1 against

I want Heat in series vs Celtics. Anyone taking Celtics?Up to $50. Can ship via PayPal.
give me 50 to win 60, then i will take the CELTS on paypal
give me 50 to win 60, then i will take the CELTS on paypal
bet this w kobe2odom, no more action on this for me

Still looking for someone to take Celtics $60 for Heat $50. Any takers?Sorry I did not answer early. Got busy.