• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Someone put up Baseball lines..Lets go..WSOX??
FINEEEEEEESF -116 @ Pads $10NYM-Phil over 8 even $10WSox -110 @ KC up to $30STL -131 vs Pitt up to $20NYY -1.5 +104 vs Minn $10faves I'm putting up whatever to win the dollar amount posted and vice versa. You know the drill.
FINEEEEEEESF -116 @ Pads $10NYM-Phil over 8 even $10WSox -110 @ KC up to $30STL -131 vs Pitt up to $20NYY -1.5 +104 vs Minn $10faves I'm putting up whatever to win the dollar amount posted and vice versa. You know the drill.
I will bet all these games for $10, on the condition that you book the Jays to win as well.
I will bet all these games for $10, on the condition that you book the Jays to win as well.
wait, you want to bet against the Jays?
How about I take Oak +105 for $10 and we book the rest but we do $20 on the Sox one?
Ok book it..
Ok book it..
k so I have SF -116 @ Pads $10NYM-Phil over 8 even $10WSox -110 @ KC $20STL -131 vs Pitt $10NYY -1.5 +104 vs Minn $10Oak +105 @ Tor $10Still have Wsox -105 @ KC for $10STL -135 vs Pitt for $10
Wsox I'll take those 2 baseball games if you let me have the dodgers even money @ rockies and lmk about womens game.
ok I'll take Rockies even money for $10 and book the other two for $10 each and the Lady Aggies +2 for 10. woo woo

big surprise with serge. Should have won all of those except the SF one.. Extra innings can blow me :club: Back to hidingjust messing with you serge but it's annoying when your stupid Jays run well

big surprise with serge. Should have won all of those except the SF one.. Extra innings can blow me :club: Back to hidingjust messing with you serge but it's annoying when your stupid Jays run well
Ya it was pretty bad beat for you..Most of those games were heavily going the other way..

Twins +145 v NYY up to $40Quote to book at that line additional line would have to be approved(Bodog morning line feel free to offer up different odds and I'll consider)

Twins +145 v NYY up to $40Quote to book at that line additional line would have to be approved(Bodog morning line feel free to offer up different odds and I'll consider)
booked

Gg no actionn is good I may run action on the double header that I'm assuming is running tomorrow since they were already scheduled for a day game but I haven't decided was looking forward to the sweat at work oh well

Cin -110 @ AZWSox -138 vs TBTor +119 @ LAANBALAL -2.5 @ PortBos -13.5 vs Wash$10 per game

• 2 weeks later...