• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

ok Serge I want Green Bay for $20.00

ok Serge I want Green Bay for $20.00
Ah, what the hell...may I put $30 on Packers? You have my stars name in sig.
NO..I posted I want the Packers for $50..Meaning you bet the other side..

Lol Serge I tried, I still want the Packers for $20 if anyone wants in it

please follow the rules of the thread..I posted first so I get the first action.
I want team listed firstOrlando -1 vs Miami ($20)Golden State -6.5 vs Bucks ($10)Spurs +3.5 vs Lakers ($20)
Bump because the Orlando/Miami game is on tv and I want a reason to watch it.
Ok I'll bite... I'll book Serge's $50. I got Steelers +2.5might bet more once I figure who is next in line that wants packers lol
good luck..gonna be a great game.
I will take this if you still want it. You get Green Bay -3 and I get Pittsburgh +3 for $20. That is today's current line at multiple sites.Anyone else, I will take up to $80 more on Pittsburgh +3. That means you get Green Bay -3, so if you reply to this post, then that means Green Bay must win by more than 3 points. If they do, I send you agreed upon money. If Green Bay loses the game or does not win by more than 3 points, you send me the agreed upon money. Just making sure there is a good understanding. Super Bowl always brings out the rookie bettors. :)Next week we'll explain money lines, parlays, baseball parlays (get out your calculator), teasers, if bets, buying points, and my personal favorite, round robins. :club:
I will take this if you still want it. You get Green Bay -3 and I get Pittsburgh +3 for $20. That is today's current line at multiple sites.Anyone else, I will take up to $80 more on Pittsburgh +3. That means you get Green Bay -3, so if you reply to this post, then that means Green Bay must win by more than 3 points. If they do, I send you agreed upon money. If Green Bay loses the game or does not win by more than 3 points, you send me the agreed upon money. Just making sure there is a good understanding. Super Bowl always brings out the rookie bettors. :)Next week we'll explain money lines, parlays, baseball parlays (get out your calculator), teasers, if bets, buying points, and my personal favorite, round robins. :club:
packers -3 for 20$

Just a reminder I have $20 out there if someone wants the Steelers and I will take Green Bay,

I love you Rose!! Please look up 4 posts ^^^^. I booked it earlier. Do you want another $20 more?? :club:
lol Chris, I guess I haven't woken up yet, your bookedLets leave it at the $20, even tho I am tempted at the other one too <<<<<<<degenerate gambler

willing to go another $20 each just to Kobe and Kingare you up for the game boys :club: