Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Since I love the fact the "Big 10" is getting their ass waxed this bowl-season, and the SEC is great at whipping the "Big 10"'s ass, I am going to put my whole Tilt BR on the line tonight.Arkansas + 3 for my Full Tilt BR.($44.08 hey, I had a really bad December :club: )Can only ship on Tilt, but can receive Stars or Tilt.
I ll book it for $24.08...Leave you with $20 if you lose..book?
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I think that was the most gut-wrenching ending I have had this season. WOW!

Shipping as we speak. God can i run any worse....four games ay. Let me just go ahead and cherry pick the losers for ya!!
GG Corvair :4hI like arkansas....nuff said.
Ohio State's hidden weapon..................................MaxStPolishThanks for the jinx, if my luck was not bad enough right now already :club: Shipping Now. Get rid of that 2010 money, and reload with some lucky 2011 money :ts
I think that was the most gut-wrenching ending I have had this season. WOW!Ohio State's hidden weapon..................................MaxStPolishThanks for the jinx, if my luck was not bad enough right now already :club: Shipping Now. Get rid of that 2010 money, and reload with some lucky 2011 money :ts
gg..that was pretty sick ending..After the blocked punt i thought we lost for sure.

Lets go people..There is a bowl game tonight..I will take $20 against the first person that posts..YOu pick the side.

Lets go people..There is a bowl game tonight..I will take $20 against the first person that posts..YOu pick the side.
I'd like Middle Tenn -2.5, so you have Mia OH, GL
I'd like Middle Tenn -2.5, so you have Mia OH, GL
Booked...$20..I am going to assume you posted the right line..If not Ill come over there and slap you..
I'd like to bet the same game Mia OH +2.5 Middle Tennessee$20
you want Mia OH? If yes then I'll take it for $20
I'm actually the QB for Middle Tennessee. Gotta get going, tata.
What was I missing on this game? Almost every site I looked at thought Miami was going to win. Someone injured or something? All I could find was the shit about Miami's coach that left.