Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Ok good luck $20 each..Just testing the waters for 2011..If i lose I wont bet sports for the whole year..:ts
wanna bet on this? :club:
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

just purchased two seperate Mega Million quick pick lottery tickets today. the drawing is for Jan. 4 2011 and estimated jackpot value = 290 million dollarsselling pieces on each ticket up to 50%face value cost - 10% cost .10 centsi am pretty sure i have the winning ticket .... if you want piece of action transfer to my ps acct.when it comes time to divvy out the winnings I will fly you to vegas where I will present you with your percentageonce your transfer is complete i will pm you the numbers. specify either ticket a (115220) or ticket b (115222)edit - i will be opting for the cash option.

when it comes time to divvy out the winnings I will fly you to vegas where I will present you with your percentage
lol If I bought these tickets, sold percentages, and won, it would be the only time I would be ok with screwing everyone and being added to the scammers thread

I'm gonna go purchase some Mega Millions tickets. I am so confident I will purchase the winner that I will be selling pices at 1.3:1. 13 cents gets you 10%.go nuts

Ok good luck $20 each..Just testing the waters for 2011..If i lose I wont bet sports for the whole year..:club:
looks like i get smoked...ggIll ship in the morning on stars..I quit sports betting for 2011..:ts
looks like i get smoked...ggIll ship in the morning on stars..I quit sports betting for 2011..:club:
so you don't want to bet on the Fiesta Bowl?
looks like i get smoked...ggIll ship in the morning on stars..I quit sports betting for 2011..:club:
you are still in for survivor right?king_tanner (soquel) on stars or tilt
you are still in for survivor right?king_tanner (soquel) on stars or tilt
thats not sport..thats entertainment..:)btw i will bet sports..i cant stay away
Stanford -3.5 Virginia Tech$20
I told Dome earlier I like Stanford but I pretty much just want a sweatso I'll take $10 on VT +3.5Athletes >>> Smart guys one timeeeeeeee!
I told Dome earlier I like Stanford but I pretty much just want a sweatso I'll take $10 on VT +3.5Athletes >>> Smart guys one timeeeeeeee!
gg, Tannershipping to" king_tanner (soquel) on stars or tilt"

Since I love the fact the "Big 10" is getting their ass waxed this bowl-season, and the SEC is great at whipping the "Big 10"'s ass, I am going to put my whole Tilt BR on the line tonight.Arkansas + 3 for my Full Tilt BR.($44.08 hey, I had a really bad December :club: )Can only ship on Tilt, but can receive Stars or Tilt.