• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

weee my favorite night of the week.... NBA.... NFL..... they deal omaha 8 at my local cardroom..... drinks at bar next to cardoom.... karaoke afterwards.only problem is there was a huge drug bust at the bar last week, I hope it is still open.Anyways.... NBA ON TNT!!!@Boston -7 AtlantaSan Antonio -1 @Denver$20 each

• 2 weeks later...
All take 10 of all of them. Xmas sweats GLGL!! And go bulls!!
ok gl... and merry christmasI'm going to close the rest of the betting since I got someone else to take some action also.

I'm looking for sweats in the late NBA games so I'll take either side. I'll post the lines, just pick a side and quote to book. I'll take up to $100 on each of them.Heat+3.5 @ LakersNuggets+7 @ ThunderBlazers+3 @ Warriors

I'm looking for sweats in the late NBA games so I'll take either side. I'll post the lines, just pick a side and quote to book. I'll take up to $100 on each of them.Heat+3.5 @ LakersNuggets+7 @ ThunderBlazers+3 @ Warriors
$20 each I won't be watching the first two games until much later tonight.
Shipped
gg's.Boston pissed me off lol. I had to leave after the beginning of the 3rd, and I'm really confused at how Boston lost. How do you start 0-13, come all the way back and be up 12, and finish completely shitty and lose by 8? I can see this happening in a high scoring game, but it was like 85 to 77 or something. What a swingy game. How could both teams be so inconsistent in one game?
Wisconsin +3 TCUAlabama -9.5 Michigan State$20 each
Ill book it for fun..Just tell me what i m betting and when the games are on.
Ill book it for fun..Just tell me what i m betting and when the games are on.
ok gl... you have TCU who is favored by 3 points in the Rose Bowl at 5 pm est, and Michigan St. who is a 9.5 point underdog in the Capitol One Bowl at 1 pm est
ok gl... you have TCU who is favored by 3 points in the Rose Bowl at 5 pm est, and Michigan St. who is a 9.5 point underdog in the Capitol One Bowl at 1 pm est
Ok good luck $20 each..Just testing the waters for 2011..If i lose I wont bet sports for the whole year..:club: