• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

don't know if this thread is the right place since its not technically a "sports bet", but Im looking to bet $50 on racener at 4-1 to win hu tomorrow with a reg poster, bodog has it as duhamel -500 racener +300, so looking to eliminate the juiceedit: nevermind bet taken from somewhere else, dont want to double book

I'll give you a sweat on both, but I can only ship on Tilt. Action not booked until Tanner responds.
booked!fyi I have 0 in my tilt account. If I lose I will get someone to transfer with me. So I'd get you the money some time tomorrow, probably not immediately after the games tonight.
booked!fyi I have 0 in my tilt account. If I lose I will get someone to transfer with me. So I'd get you the money some time tomorrow, probably not immediately after the games tonight.
You can send to my Stars account. I am 0 on Stars but set nicely on Tilt. Got pissed with Stars. Been playing exact same SNGs on Stars and Tilt. $6.50 18 man turbo. Keep bubbling on Stars, but ITM on Tilt. Ohh well. GL!!!BTW - I get Portland -2.5 and Phoenix +10
You can send to my Stars account. I am 0 on Stars but set nicely on Tilt. Got pissed with Stars. Been playing exact same SNGs on Stars and Tilt. $6.50 18 man turbo. Keep bubbling on Stars, but ITM on Tilt. Ohh well. GL!!!BTW - I get Portland -2.5 and Phoenix +10
lol im the same... but with opposite sites. I used to only play on tilt, but I couldn't win, and I'm doing ok on stars. Yup you got portland and Phoenix... gl

short notice, but I'd like the following for 20 each:Detroit +7 vs. New EnglandNew Orleans -4 @ Dallas.Quote and it's booked.Also, if someone could xfer me 100 on Tilt for Stars, I'd be much appreciated. Det/NE kicks off in like 45.

short notice, but I'd like the following for 20 each:Detroit +7 vs. New EnglandQuote and it's booked.Also, if someone could xfer me 100 on Tilt for Stars, I'd be much appreciated. Det/NE kicks off in like 45.
I'll take NE.Id transfer with you but I only have Stars money. Sorry.
I'll take NE.Id transfer with you but I only have Stars money. Sorry.
GLGL.NO/Dal still on the board if anyone is interested. Same with the xfer request. Happy turkeying. If Pats must score, plz let it be branch/welker/or pats D
GLGL.NO/Dal still on the board if anyone is interested. Same with the xfer request. Happy turkeying. If Pats must score, plz let it be branch/welker/or pats D
I'll take Dallas +4 for the $20, and the $100 transfer as well. Stars name Corvairshagg (Birmingham) What's your Tilt name??EDIT: Found your Tilt name and avatar. Already shipped. Going out to eat lots of food today. GL!!
I'll take Dallas +4 for the $20, and the $100 transfer as well. Stars name Corvairshagg (Birmingham) What's your Tilt name??EDIT: Found your Tilt name and avatar. Already shipped. Going out to eat lots of food today. GL!!
ur the man. GLGL!Shipping xchange now.