Sports Betting Challenge Thread

I'll book these but I can only ship/receive on Stars
Looks like I owe you $20. I will need to find a transfer because I have FTP. GGCan anyone help me out? You get FTP money and I get Stars. I'm off to bed. If anyone can help me out with a transfer, just leave your FTP name in here and I will send when I get home from work tomorrow.
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

the Jaguars have a good team and a good coach who calls running plays when they're trying to make a comeback.

the Jaguars have a good team and a good coach who calls running plays when they're trying to make a comeback.
and then calls passing two plays in a row when they only need 3 yards for a touchdown. It just doesn't make much sense.
serge, do you want me to send $25 or do you want to just send me $25 tomorrow or whenever?
ill send you $25...Is Tilt ok?
Looks like I owe you $20. I will need to find a transfer because I have FTP. GGCan anyone help me out? You get FTP money and I get Stars. I'm off to bed. If anyone can help me out with a transfer, just leave your FTP name in here and I will send when I get home from work tomorrow.
I can swap $20 if you still need it.CorvairShaggy (Pirate) (B) Full TiltCorvairShagg (Birmingham) Stars
phillies -110. My 55 to win 50Yankees -140. My 70 to win 50
I'll take the Philly game, BUT I can only ship Tilt. Running low on transferable funds on Stars until my 10 day deposit hold clears, which should be tommorow. This is not a binding bet until Kobe2odem8 responds to make sure he agrees to terms. So, this is still open to anyone.
I can swap $20 if you still need it.CorvairShaggy (Pirate) (B) Full TiltCorvairShagg (Birmingham) Stars
Yes I still need it. Shipping $20 on FTP. Please ship $20 back on Pokerstars. Screen name is Whatsupma3 (New Castle)Thanks for helping me out.
Book the under for $20. Can only ship Tilt (unless I have a good night on Stars)
alrighty, GL GO RUNS AND RANGERS