• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Looking for action on the NFL games today. I want the team listed first.$10 on the following gamesEagles -2 vs FalconsBroncos +3.5 vs JetsJaguars +3 vs TitansUp to $20 on the following gamesBucs +4.5 vs SaintsSeahawks +6.5 vs ChicagoBrowns +14 vs Steelers

Looking for action on the NFL games today. I want the team listed first.Up to $20 on the following gamesBucs +4.5 vs SaintsSeahawks +6.5 vs ChicagoBrowns +14 vs Steelers
Book all 3 of these for the max. GLGL
Book all 3 of these for the max. GLGL
GLStill have $10 on the following gamesEagles -2 vs FalconsBroncos +3.5 vs JetsJaguars +3 vs Titans
GLStill have $10 on the following gamesEagles -2 vs FalconsBroncos +3.5 vs JetsJaguars +3 vs Titans
I will take a flyer on the falcons. first time better here so if you do not want the bet-- no problem
I will take a flyer on the falcons. first time better here so if you do not want the bet-- no problem
You've been around for awhile. If you were going to scam someone you probably would have done it 4 years ago. booked. What does a flyer mean though?Still have$10 on the following games:Broncos +3.5 vs JetsJaguars +3 vs Titans
You've been around for awhile. If you were going to scam someone you probably would have done it 4 years ago. booked. What does a flyer mean though?Still have$10 on the following games:Broncos +3.5 vs JetsJaguars +3 vs Titans
my fault -- stupid southern talk-- flyer just means take a chance. No chance on scaming you as my rep is worth more than 10 bucks. congrats as I am the worse sports bettor in history thus why I never bet. just in the mood for a sweat-- gl
I'll book these but I can only ship/receive on Stars
I'll book these but I can only ship/receive on Stars
I will be shipping from full tilt, but it shouldn't be a problem to get a transfer from someone if i lose both games. GL
tried sending a direct message for transfer instructions-- fml that game did not even give me a sweat--- ughdm or post info
tried sending a direct message for transfer instructions-- fml that game did not even give me a sweat--- ughdm or post info
Please send to Whatsupma3 on stars or FTP. GG