• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

if anyone's bored and wants a sweat. I'd like the total goals over 21.5 in the 8 Champions League games todayhttp://www.pinnacles...CL/1/Lines.aspxfor up to $20. First game starts in a min but I'd be willing to still accept the bet until noon CT, so 30 mins from now
What the hell. I'll take it for $20. I'll figure it out as the day goes on. :)BTW- the link is no good
What the hell. I'll take it for $20. I'll figure it out as the day goes on. :)BTW- the link is no good
looks like I lost on the hook. GG, I'll ship after work. Do you take FT or is it just Stars?
looks like I lost on the hook. GG, I'll ship after work. Do you take FT or is it just Stars?
That was fun. In the last 30 minutes, every time I went back to my desk, someone was scoring. Guess I shold have stayed working instead of watching scores! :)You can ship to corvairshaggy (pirate) on FT or corvairshagg (birmingham) stars. Does not matter. Whatever is better for you.
Man United@ Valencia.I want ManU for even money up to $40. Draw is a wash.Game starts in less than an hour.
I'll take Valencia for 20. GL
Booked. Gl
gl gl
I'll pay both you donks after work. Fuck that was bad. Lyon with a goal in the 94th min and Man U running good late, as usual. GG. FT names, preferably
I'll pay both you donks after work. Fuck that was bad. Lyon with a goal in the 94th min and Man U running good late, as usual. GG. FT names, preferably
GG. CrookedLink on Stars and FTP.Ya Valencia looked superior most of the game. The kid Hernandez who came on to score for ManU is one to keep an eye on. Been following him since his days in Mexico with Chivas. He had a pretty good world cup. Sir Alex's gotta start putting him in the startin 11 next to Rooney in the PL.
Maxstpolish at ftp is fine. That was sick for sure