• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

up to 50 each.I like...12estgeorgia -2 vs arkansasmaryland +10 vs w. virginiaiowa st +3.5 vs kansas statenorth carolina -2.5 vs georgia techohio st -30 vs ohiokent st +21 vs penn st130estvtech -20 vs eastern carolinaif i havent booked with you before, ship the amount you want booked to jcashx36x on either stars or ftp and consider it booked . if we have history you dont have to send first. just reply to this post and its booked.gla

up to 50 each.I like...12estgeorgia -2 vs arkansasmaryland +10 vs w. virginiaiowa st +3.5 vs kansas statenorth carolina -2.5 vs georgia techohio st -30 vs ohiokent st +21 vs penn st130estvtech -20 vs eastern carolinaif i havent booked with you before, ship the amount you want booked to jcashx36x on either stars or ftp and consider it booked . if we have history you dont have to send first. just reply to this post and its booked.gla
I'll book for $50 each:Maryland +10Iowa st +3.5Georgia -2

I am on the same side of every pick offered up today...I recommend someone fading me and taking all action IMO.Lol, GL all.Go bears.Go Born WinnerGo Repeat OffendersGo Chicago Pooch Punters

Today I like:New England Pats -3Minnesota Vikes -5.5Tonight:Indianapolis Colts -5Up to $50 each. Can only ship via Stars. Reply to book.
I'll take Giants +5 for $20

Tonight I Like College Football:Miami - 4Up to $50. Can only ship via StarsAlso, never received from kkot yet for Sunday night. Looks like he has not been here since Sunday night. I sent a PM, and no response. Is this common for him??? What is the understood rule here for time frame for shipping??

Tonight I Like College Football:Miami - 4Up to $50. Can only ship via StarsAlso, never received from kkot yet for Sunday night. Looks like he has not been here since Sunday night. I sent a PM, and no response. Is this common for him??? What is the understood rule here for time frame for shipping??
i'll book pitt for 50I have bet with kkot several times and has always paid, If he doesn't pay you, you will be forced to take the loss, hopefully that isn't the case here. I'd just give him a few more days
i'll book pitt for 50I have bet with kkot several times and has always paid, If he doesn't pay you, you will be forced to take the loss, hopefully that isn't the case here. I'd just give him a few more days
Booked. GL!!Just checking. I figured he was good since he has so many posts, but did not know what the general rule of thumb is here. If I had half the money I have been screwed out of over the years, I could by me a house in the Bahamas or somewhere nice like that. I just hate the same old lame stories. If someone is going to screw me, at least give me a good story so I can get some entertainment out of it. No biggie here though.

I like SF -2.5 vs. KC for 20Can do Stars or Tilt. But if I lose I prefer Stars, and if I win I prefer Tilt, but like I said either is OK