Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Sundayup to 20each.I like the first team, reply and its booked. GLGL!105pm est.reds -110 vs royals tigers -190 vs piratesred sox -125 vs philliesrays -190 vs marlins210pm est.twins -135 vs bravesbrewers -135 vs rangers310pm estrockies -170 vs blue jays405pm estpadres -120 vs marinersdodgers -125 vs angels

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Sundayup to 20each.I like the first team, reply and its booked. GLGL!105pm est.reds -110 vs royals tigers -190 vs piratesred sox -125 vs philliesrays -190 vs marlins210pm est.twins -135 vs bravesbrewers -135 vs rangers310pm estrockies -170 vs blue jays405pm estpadres -120 vs marinersdodgers -125 vs angels
I'll take KC, Phil, Tex, Sea, and LAA each for $10 GL
booked
GGmax peter01 (brea) on starsslinkbug01 (brea) on tiltPrefer Tilt, but as stated in the OP, Stars is ok.

I like the Celtics +7 on Stars for $20

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to bet Mexico +1 (-130) v. Argentina up to $50(Regulation and OT only. PK shootout not included)Kick off in less than an hour!

gg my ps name is iamin4u (betheda)
u got tilt by any chance? if not let me know and ill work out a quick swap with someone.
  • 1 month later...

bengals -2.5 vs cowboysbengals/cowboys UNDER 32.5up to 100each.If i haven't booked with you before, ship 100 to jcashx36x on ftp or stars. If I have, we can wait till after the game to settle. gl.

bengals -2.5 vs cowboysbengals/cowboys UNDER 32.5up to 100each.If i haven't booked with you before, ship 100 to jcashx36x on ftp or stars. If I have, we can wait till after the game to settle. gl.
Can I get OVER 32.5 for $35 on stars? I'll ship if you agree.

K just got the total open...bengals/cowboys UNDER 32.5 (65open)If i haven't booked with you before, ship to jcashx36x on ftp or stars. If I have, we can wait till after the game to settle. gl.edit

Up to 50 each (i like first team listed)patriots -1.5 vs saintspatriots/saints UNDER 35panthers +3.5 vs ravenspanthers/ravens OVER 34raiders +3.5 vs cowboysIf i haven't booked with you before, ship to jcashx36x on ftp or stars. If I have, we can wait till after the game to settle. gl.