• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Mexico didn't win. Did you really think you were getting mexico -120 with a draw meaning a push.Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when you bet a team to win in soccer, that's precisely what you are doing. Lines would be drastically different if you were betting with a draw being a push.I'm pretty sure I'm right about this. Anyone?
yes i really did think i was getting mexico -120 with a draw being a push because thats what the line was.did you really think you were getting South Africa +0.5 at +120???Mexico -120 was the spread line.Moneyline for both teams were Mexico +145 and South Africa +195. Obviously I didn't want moneyline I wanted spread which is why I posted the the spread line.
yes i really did think i was getting mexico -120 with a draw being a push because thats what the line was.did you really think you were getting South Africa +0.5 at +120???Mexico -120 was the spread line.Moneyline for both teams were Mexico +145 and South Africa +195. Obviously I didn't want moneyline I wanted spread which is why I posted the the spread line.
Ok, sry for confusion. Admittedly I never checked lines. I just thought -120 sounded way low for the w/l line. I can see why you wanted the action.Sry for momentary confusion
Ok, sry for confusion. Admittedly I never checked lines. I just thought -120 sounded way low for the w/l line. I can see why you wanted the action.Sry for momentary confusion
npjust to clarify it a little more here's the odds for this afternoon's match between between uruguay and france:wco.pngMoneyline is in the plus for both because you're betting for the team to win, and a tie is a loss.The spread is where you bet the winner straight up.
i'll take France even money against uruguay up to 20$ if someone is interested.
hm...nice try :club: give me Uruguay +160 for $10 and u got a bet.
ANYONE ELSE BESIDES JCASH WANT THIS??I want Wsox +120 @ Cubs for 10
Booked.Got Cubbies betting $12 to win $10.
BOOKED FOR $20 EACH220 pm est.Cubs -120 vs CWS705pm est.marlins +170 vs raysred sox -145 vs philliestwins -125 vs braves
looks like your pretty new here. I'll book the cubs game with you, but since the others games are in the afternoon can you ship 57 to either jcashx36x on ftp or ps. And i'll make it right if i lose. thanks...
let me know if you'd take $10 more on the Sox-Cubs game, jcash, I'd like the Sox obv.. Quote this to book.
sure , glgl
Booked.Got Cubbies betting $12 to win $10.
GL
looks like your pretty new here. I'll book the cubs game with you, but since the others games are in the afternoon can you ship 57 to either jcashx36x on ftp or ps. And i'll make it right if i lose. thanks... sure , glgl
GL
fwiw France -160 is outrageous after losing to China.
you're lucky im not makin u bet them at -190!haha but okay lets do +150 for a tenner.
looks like your pretty new here. I'll book the cubs game with you, but since the others games are in the afternoon can you ship 57 to either jcashx36x on ftp or ps. And i'll make it right if i lose. thanks...
Shipped on PS. Yes, I am new on here, but not to sports betting. Did you want me to ship to make sure you did not get screwed becasue I am new? Just trying to get all the rules down here. As I posted a few pages back, every place is a little different.
SoX are we booked? didnt see Crooked booked the action u wanted....please confirm
ya just said GL
Shipped on PS. Yes, I am new on here, but not to sports betting. Did you want me to ship to make sure you did not get screwed becasue I am new? Just trying to get all the rules down here. As I posted a few pages back, every place is a little different.
Yea that's basically it. There's a handfull of guys in here that are regulars that I trust, that I wouldn't ask to ship first. I haven't posted in here for some time now, but im sure im on atleast half of the 499 pages in this thread. Just received on stars. After today you can just book away, you seem pretty legit... If i lose i'll be shipping aroud 6am est tommorrow.. Gl
fwiw France -160 is outrageous after losing to China.
doesnt really matter as thats the line lol...also france should kick shit outta uruguay im assuming they will step up here for the WC
ya its just precautionary til he trusts u... hes usually one of the most trusting usually as well so i doubt that u will have to do this for long but ya its precautionary til a lil while
Yea that's basically it. There's a handfull of guys in here that are regulars that I trust, that I wouldn't ask to ship first. I haven't posted in here for some time now, but im sure im on atleast half of the 499 pages in this thread. Just received on stars. After today you can just book away, you seem pretty legit... If i lose i'll be shipping aroud 6am est tommorrow.. Gl
No Problem. I understand. How'd you come up with $57?Payouts would be:220 pm est.Cubs -120 vs CWS You WIN - $20 I WIN - $24 705pm est.marlins +170 vs rays You WIN - $34 I WIN - $20red sox -145 vs phillies You WIN - $20 I WIN - $29twins -125 vs braves You WIN - $20 I WIN - $25Technically, I should have shipped you $74 for tonight's games, correct?
No Problem. I understand. How'd you come up with $57?Payouts would be:220 pm est.Cubs -120 vs CWS You WIN - $20 I WIN - $24 705pm est.marlins +170 vs rays You WIN - $34 I WIN - $20red sox -145 vs phillies You WIN - $20 I WIN - $29twins -125 vs braves You WIN - $20 I WIN - $25Technically, I should have shipped you $74 for tonight's games, correct?
I wasn't sure if you were going to reply before that first game, so I just booked it and took my chances... so theres another 20 or soo pending, thats unaccounted for.
yes your right, i'll ship back the 57 to make things easier...