Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Looking for Boston -2.5 up to $20. Just reply with "booked, accepted, I'll take it" or any other similar phrase that means you wish to lose your money.FYI, If I lose (pfftt), I can't ship until tomorrow night...going out of town in a few minutes.
BOOK IT!
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

So does that mean it's not "booked"
Or any other similar phrase bro, any other similar phrase !LOLs
Looking for Boston -2.5 up to $20. Just reply with "booked, accepted, I'll take it" or any other similar phrase that means you wish to lose your money.FYI, If I lose (pfftt), I can't ship until tomorrow night...going out of town in a few minutes.
GGI can take either FT or PS. Prefer FT.FT: slinkbug01 (brea)Stars: max peter01 (brea)
GGI can take either FT or PS. Prefer FT.FT: slinkbug01 (brea)Stars: max peter01 (brea)
Someone should have mentioned that Ray Allen was gonna go 0 fer 187...unfair.Only have money on Stars, shipped. GG
Only have money on Stars, shipped. GG
Got it, thanks.
Looking to bet Mexico tomorrow at -120 v. South Africa and Match Over 2 Goals at -125
i'll take Safrica 10/12gl*interesting note MEXICO is the alltime worldcup leader in losses. go home team!ftp bigpotscott
has anyone seen tucker? He owes me money from a few months ago and I havent spoken to him in a long time
isnt he the OP? shame.
i'll take Safrica 10/12gl*interesting note MEXICO is the alltime worldcup leader in losses. go home team!ftp bigpotscott
booked, My $12 to your $10.Still looking to bet up to $40 more.
I want to bet Mexico tomorrow straight up? $20any takersI believe SA is supposed to be better
ummmm negs on that one sir... SA is not supposed to get outta group which i heard i believe would be first time in a while host team doenst get outta groupalso mexico is favs agst the host nation so i think u be INCORRECTTTTTtt

up to 20 each on the following-i want the first team listed first220 pm est.Cubs -120 vs CWS705pm est.yanks -270 vs astrosorioles -105 vs metstigers -220 vs piratesmarlins +170 vs raysred sox -145 vs philliesreds -160 vs royalstwins -125 vs bravesraners -115 vs brewersreply and its boooked. Goodluck!

Mexico definitely better team. In reality mexico has decent value here imo. However I'm putting stock in the ridic sa intangibles leading into this game. I think they will scratch out at least the tie, which will help in the journey out of the group!

booked, My $12 to your $10.Still looking to bet up to $40 more.
hey im gonna be watching on roughly a six-hour delay, but will have tilt open so if i win and you could hold off on shipping till later that would be awesome --so i dont know the outcome
ummmm negs on that one sir... SA is not supposed to get outta group which i heard i believe would be first time in a while host team doenst get outta groupalso mexico is favs agst the host nation so i think u be INCORRECTTTTTtt
host nation has never not reached the round of 16.i got a 60-1 superfecta on this group finishinguraguay-safrica-mexico-france.
up to 20 each on the following-i want the first team listed first220 pm est.Cubs -120 vs CWS705pm est.yanks -270 vs astrosorioles -105 vs metstigers -220 vs piratesmarlins +170 vs raysred sox -145 vs philliesreds -160 vs royalstwins -125 vs bravesraners -115 vs brewersreply and its boooked. Goodluck!
NO ACTION QUESTION ONLYIs it acceptable here in this thread to pick out certain teams, or do you have to book everything the player wants. I would be interested in some but not all.again, NO ACTION QUESTION ONLY
NO ACTION QUESTION ONLYIs it acceptable here in this thread to pick out certain teams, or do you have to book everything the player wants. I would be interested in some but not all.again, NO ACTION QUESTION ONLY
YOU CAN PICK CERTAIN GAMES!!!
BOOKED FOR $20 EACH220 pm est.Cubs -120 vs CWS705pm est.marlins +170 vs raysred sox -145 vs philliestwins -125 vs braves

let me know if you'd take $10 more on the Sox-Cubs game, jcash, I'd like the Sox obv.. Quote this to book.