• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I'm going to go ahead and put the Canary sports betting guarantee on the Celtics in this game.

The Canary guarantee is in no way a real guarantee. There is no such thing as a lock.But seriously, I like the Celtics in this one.

The Canary guarantee is in no way a real guarantee. There is no such thing as a lock.But seriously, I like the Celtics in this one.
no disclaimer necessary! not asking in a degen style "i need a big lock" voice :club: More the "wanting to set a 'canary chirps' system in place" voice :ts
no disclaimer necessary! not asking in a degen style "i need a big lock" voice :club: More the "wanting to set a 'canary chirps' system in place" voice :ts
Well then, since I'm Canary3 it's obviously going to be a 3 chirps lock.

Ok Ive sobered up a littleDoes "I'll take action if you want" mean booked? I mean I'll pay the guy, but I can't tell if he was betting or not.

Can everyone just say booked if you want to book a bet? There is always some controversy everytime I try to bet
If I don't remember to say booked I usually say "I'll take it for $whatever" but yeah I understand what you mean.
Can everyone just say booked if you want to book a bet? There is always some controversy everytime I try to bet
I think it's pretty clear that he was taking your bet.
Ok Ive sobered up a littleDoes "I'll take action if you want" mean booked? I mean I'll pay the guy, but I can't tell if he was betting or not.
I would not have replied in this thread if I was not serious. This was my first time in this thread, so maybe I was not clear on the rules?? From now on I will make sure to say "booked" so there is not any confusion. MY Bad. I have been sports betting/booking for 10 years so I understand that everyplace is different on the rules, but generally you don't open your mouth (or keyboard here) if you are not serious. You can do whatever you feel is fair. CorvairShagg (Birmingham)
I would not have replied in this thread if I was not serious. This was my first time in this thread, so maybe I was not clear on the rules?? From now on I will make sure to say "booked" so there is not any confusion. MY Bad. I have been sports betting/booking for 10 years so I understand that everyplace is different on the rules, but generally you don't open your mouth (or keyboard here) if you are not serious. You can do whatever you feel is fair. CorvairShagg (Birmingham)
No you are right... just sent.

Looking for Boston -2.5 up to $20. Just reply with "booked, accepted, I'll take it" or any other similar phrase that means you wish to lose your money.FYI, If I lose (pfftt), I can't ship until tomorrow night...going out of town in a few minutes.