Sports Betting Challenge Thread

bump. Serge, you other crazy neighbors to the north? I figured this action would be auto filled in the name of national pride.Lol, just quote and consider me booked. Sunday bites so now I get penalized by going to home depot with the wife.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I would like the following HUGE money bet. I will pay on FTP. Can receive on Stars (preferred) or FTP.Betting $5 on the Leafs against the Canes tonight. Moneyline, including OT (-130 on Pinnacle).$5 against $3.70.Just trying to consolidate monies, and give myself an excuse to cheer for the Leafs tonight :club: Any of the regulars can quote and its booked.

I would like the following HUGE money bet. I will pay on FTP. Can receive on Stars (preferred) or FTP.Betting $5 on the Leafs against the Canes tonight. Moneyline, including OT (-130 on Pinnacle).$5 against $3.70.Just trying to consolidate monies, and give myself an excuse to cheer for the Leafs tonight :club: Any of the regulars can quote and its booked.
meh, ok booked
Is your heart beating a mile a minute? Only 20 minutes until puck drop! Your 15 quarters are ON THE LINE!
It'd be nice if I could name a single player in either squad. :club:
Anyone seen rcooj around here? We had quite a few bets going totaling a couple K and he has not paid up and is not responding to my PM's
Either a joke or this may be in order...popcorn.jpg
Anyone seen rcooj around here? We had quite a few bets going totaling a couple K and he has not paid up and is not responding to my PM's
I think betting a few k with someone you don't know is a bad idea, especially someone with the background of rcooj.

Doubt I get any takers but looking to bet $20 on the Mexico vs. New Zealand soccer match tonight.I want Mexico and will lay 2 goals at even money.Quote and it's booked.

Doubt I get any takers but looking to bet $20 on the Mexico vs. New Zealand soccer match tonight.I want Mexico and will lay 2 goals at even money.Quote and it's booked.
I'll take it if you lay 3 goals at even money
I'll take it if you lay 3 goals at even money
Nah, don't really wanna lay that many goals.I will however lay 5-1 odds without laying any goals.edit: Would risk my $50 to your $10.
Nah, don't really wanna lay that many goals.I will however lay 5-1 odds without laying any goals.edit: Would risk my $50 to your $10.
there's just no way new zealand is gonna win lol.lets do a over/under.....i'll take over 4 goals for 20$
there's just no way new zealand is gonna win lol.lets do a over/under.....i'll take over 4 goals for 20$
How about I lay 2 goals AND lay $20 to $15?If not, then I'll take under 4 goals for $10.
what bs, you said you would keep it to PM's!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alright I'll take both ( 2 goals 20$-15$ and over 4 goals for 10$)are you fine with that?
Yep, gl gl.Are you actually from New Zealand?