• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Gl
GGPrefer Fulltilt slinkbug01 (brea)but Pokerstars if necessary max peter01 (brea)
colts -5 up to 100
wutwut00 on Stars or FTP
GGPrefer Fulltilt slinkbug01 (brea)but Pokerstars if necessary max peter01 (brea)
Shipped on FTP
GGbbgun5310 (Navarre) on Stars
Shipped
wutwut00 on Stars or FTPShipped on FTPShipped
got it thanks

NCAABCharleston -7 vs CitadelNova +6 @ WVValpo -10.5 vs IL ChicagoLA Tech +2.5 @ New Mexico Stup to $20 per gameKansas -2 @ Texasup to $100Please settle your debts before booking games.

booked
Crookedlink on Stars and FTP.
NCAABCharleston -7 vs CitadelNova +6 @ WVValpo -10.5 vs IL ChicagoLA Tech +2.5 @ New Mexico Stup to $20 per gameKansas -2 @ Texasup to $100Please settle your debts before booking games.
Im guessing rcooj still hasnt paid up? And of so, has he at least given u an excuse?
Crookedlink on Stars and FTP.Im guessing rcooj still hasnt paid up? And of so, has he at least given u an excuse?
rcooj owes from the 27th so really not from that long ago but it should have been done already.Here is one of the few PMs he has sent to me after I asked when he would pay."no excuse... ill give it to you, just cant right now... sorry.... that is just he bottom line.... i cant ship right now... honestly i just have to much going on to think about shipping, no time to get online ever.... the only reason i get the fcp messages is because they are sent to my phone.... not scamming though... ill ship."and I know gocubsgo has been looking to make an exchange for FT or PS money but I haven't heard from him in a few days, but he should send soon, hopefully.

NCAABMichigan St -2.5 vs PurdueColorado St -2.5 @ Air Forceup to $20 per gameIllinois +9.5 @ WisconsinVandy -3 vs Tennesseeup to $50 per game

NCAABMichigan St -2.5 vs PurdueColorado St -2.5 @ Air Forceup to $20 per gameIllinois +9.5 @ WisconsinVandy -3 vs Tennesseeup to $50 per game

I guess I'll post about who still owes.gocubsgo said he was going to find a transfer because he only has UB $ and he owes me 100 from 9 days ago. I've tried contacting him so if anyone talks to him or knows him can you let me know.rcooj: owes from Jan 27th and obviously knows about it but said he basically bet w/ $ that he didn't have. Said he'll pay "eventually" but it's pretty hard to trust that.Not totally sure why I'm posting this but if you know either please let me know and I'm posting so you know for future reference.

I guess I'll post about who still owes.gocubsgo said he was going to find a transfer because he only has UB $ and he owes me 100 from 9 days ago. I've tried contacting him so if anyone talks to him or knows him can you let me know.rcooj: owes from Jan 27th and obviously knows about it but said he basically bet w/ $ that he didn't have. Said he'll pay "eventually" but it's pretty hard to trust that.Not totally sure why I'm posting this but if you know either please let me know and I'm posting so you know for future reference.
Totally sucks. Hope you get paid.