Sports Betting Challenge Thread

dont be a nit lets gooo
I don't think you understand how devoted I am to the Raiders. I'm wearing jersey right now, I have 3 Raider posters in my room with 2 framed pictures of me at Raider games. In my car I have Raider seat covers in my car, Raiders air freshner, Raiders sticker on back. I designed my own vans on the vans website... silver and black so I have Raiders shoes. I've had a tradition since I was 12, after every win the day after I have to wear at least one article of clothing that has the Raiders logo. I lost a bet on the Super Bowl the year the Bucs won wear I had to dye my hair black and keep it like that for 6 months (I have light blonde hair). I have a bunch of other Raider shit lying around the house.It hurt real bad betting against them last week, won't be doing it again.
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Indiana State -1 @ DrakeNBAChar-Cle UNDER 185.5Indiana-NY OVER 207.5San Antonio-Toronto UNDER 201Philly-Denver OVER 207.5$20 per game

NYJ -10 vs CincyOakland +10 vs Baltimore$20 per gameNCAA HoopsUTEP pick @ Texas TechMichigan -2 vs Ohio StateWake -3 vs XavierIndiana State -1 @ DrakeNC State pick vs FL$20 per game
not sure if you booked yet but i will take Cincy +10 for $20please confirm
Ill take the over on Char Cle... game hasn't started yet.
good luck king
not sure if you booked yet but i will take Cincy +10 for $20please confirm
his bet was booked on 4bb, if he doesnt want it ill take it
that's correct. it was booked. Thanks kobestill havePhilly-Denver OVER 207.5$20
jax +1.5miami +3dallas -3 up to 50 each
I'll take Philly +3 for $25
Screenname? I don't know why I'm having so much trouble finding thisI'll ship when I get back home around halftime
Screenname? I don't know why I'm having so much trouble finding thisI'll ship when I get back home around halftime
marytheblond (valencia) is his sn on stars.
Falcons -1.5 BucsCowboys -3 PhillyChargers -3.5 RedskinsTitans -6 SeahawksBears -3 Lions20 dolla
dam got to visit here more often I would of took Dallas for sure giving Philly the 3 no problem for $20, in fact I would of given philly 7 lol Go Romo
dam got to visit here more often I would of took Dallas for sure giving Philly the 3 no problem for $20, in fact I would of given philly 7 lol Go Romo
Rose you have another chance as they play again this weekend...If you are giving philly 7 i will book the bet up to $40...Let me know thanks.
Anyone able to do a 22 buck xfer. Have FTP, need PS. Preferably in the next hour so I can play the MDC head hunt trny.
send to Mutha Flushaa (w, dude with cigar) and give me ur stars info

Clippers -4 vs Portland up to $50

NBAClippers -4 vs PortlandUtah -8 vs New OrleansOKC +2.5 @ ChicagoNCAAFBoise-TCU under 54up to $20NCAAFTCU -7up to $40