• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Speedkills(35) and Strippers(40) will ship tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how drunk I get!GG neither was even close for me :club:
Np. I just had a small plate for thanksgiving today, needed to save room for liquor. GG, although I will never bet on a Raiders game again. I've never seen a more pitiful NFL team, and I'm a Rams fan. Not worth winning a few dollars for 3 hours of misery. Denver +5 up to 20 for anyone that hasn't passed out.
Np. I just had a small plate for thanksgiving today, needed to save room for liquor. GG, although I will never bet on a Raiders game again. I've never seen a more pitiful NFL team, and I'm a Rams fan. Not worth winning a few dollars for 3 hours of misery. Denver +5 up to 20 for anyone that hasn't passed out.
Ill take it for 20.
Speedkills(35) and Strippers(40) will ship tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how drunk I get!GG neither was even close for me :club:
Ill take it for 20.
bdungy if u dindt ship yet just ship strippers 60 and me 15. If u already shipped Ill take care of it. THx
bobcats +5 vs cavsraptors/celts OVER 203.5thunder -5 vs buckspacers +2.5 vs mavspacers/mavs UNDER 202.5twolves +9.5 vs sunstwolves/suns OVER 214.5up to 20eachreply and its booked gl brah

Portland -11.5 up to $20 quote and booked

930pm esttwolves +9.5 vs sunstwolves/suns OVER 214.5up to 20eachreply and its booked gl brah
Under for $20 booked