Sports Betting Challenge Thread

$10 on each, but i want to try something new.... anyone want to take all the games? I want action on all from one person......+4.5 kings+9 Hawks+12 T-Wolves+3 Hornets+2 Phili

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

up to 20eachnuggets -4 vs lakersnuggets/lakers UNDER 212clippers +3.5 vs raptorsjust reply and its booked glgl brahhs
Ill take them ALL for $20GL
$10 on each, but i want to try something new.... anyone want to take all the games? I want action on all from one person......+4.5 kings+9 Hawks+12 T-Wolves+3 Hornets+2 Phili
I'll book dallas, boston, utah for 10. Glgl brahh
alright... thats cool.... no more action...
push rigth?

up to 20each12:00estvirginia +4.5 vs boston collegemyyy penn st -24.5 vs indianaduke +13 vs georgia techillinois -5 vs northwesterncentral florida +4.5 vs houstonjust reply to this post and its booked glgl brahhs

up to 20each12:00estvirginia +4.5 vs boston collegemyyy penn st -24.5 vs indianaduke +13 vs georgia techillinois -5 vs northwesterncentral florida +4.5 vs houstonjust reply to this post and its booked glgl brahhs
damn,.... I like all your picks.... cant give you action
20 on Northwestern +520 on BC -4.5gonna be in the car and want something to sweat lolAlsoOhio State -16.5 up to 25just reply to the post and it's booked
Indiana and Houston for 20

All 11 o'clock gamesSyracuse+7.5 vs LouisvilleMichigan St-3 vs PurdueWisconsin-8.5 vs MichiganTexas-23.5 vs BaylorFl St.+5 vs Wake Forest11:30Kentucky-3 vs VandyMissouri-1.5 vs Kansas STIll take action up until 11:05 on the 11 games.

Looking for up to $40Georgia -4 vs. Auburnquote and its booked!

pacers +7 vs celticshornets +12.5 vs hawkscavs -13.5 vs jazzbulls -7 vs 76ersbucks -8 vs warriorsthunder +8 vs spursthunder/spurs UNDER 185.5up to 10each.reply to this post and its booked glgl
ill take it for $10.... if you want to go higher on it let me know
we can do 20 on it. glgl brahh
20 it is

Looking for up to $40Georgia -4 vs. Auburnquote and its booked!