Sports Betting Challenge Thread

canaryknicks +2 vs 76ers=-10jets -3.5 vs dolphins=-10browns +13 vs bears=-10olts/49ers UNDER 45=+10total=-20sergeravens -3.5 vs broncos=+20jets -3.5 vs dolphins=-10eagles +1 vs giants=+20colts -13.5 vs 49ers=-10browns +13 vs bears=-10colts/49ers UNDER 45=+10jets/dolphins UNDER 41=-10total=+20speed= -10i think this is it guys if i am wrong let me kno im super tired had really long weekend that i really dont wanna get into so let me kno if i ****ed up

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

canaryknicks +2 vs 76ers=-10jets -3.5 vs dolphins=-10browns +13 vs bears=-10olts/49ers UNDER 45=+10total=-20sergeravens -3.5 vs broncos=+20jets -3.5 vs dolphins=-10eagles +1 vs giants=+20colts -13.5 vs 49ers=-10browns +13 vs bears=-10colts/49ers UNDER 45=+10jets/dolphins UNDER 41=-10total=+20speed= -10i think this is it guys if i am wrong let me kno im super tired had really long weekend that i really dont wanna get into so let me kno if i ****ed up
hey bud, its only $10 with my calculations..Shipped

I can only ship on ftp, but I can receive either stars/ftp.NFLSaints -12 vs falcons (up to 30)NBA: up to 20perBobcats -7 vs nets Knicks +3 vs hornetsClippers -8 vs t'wolvesJust reply to this and its booked. Glgl

I can only ship on ftp, but I can receive either stars/ftp.NFLSaints -12 vs falcons (up to 30)NBA: up to 20perBobcats -7 vs nets Knicks +3 vs hornetsClippers -8 vs t'wolvesJust reply to this and its booked. Glgl
I am on the same side of you on the Saints..Ill book all the NBA games for $10 each..Good luck

NFL MONDAY NIGHT:I would like :New Orleans/Atlanta OVER 55New Orleans -12Up to $30 eachWill ship on stars..Can receive FTP or stars.Please take PSU's bet before mine..

I can only ship on ftp, but I can receive either stars/ftp.NFLSaints -12 vs falcons (up to 30)NBA: up to 10perBobcats -7 vs nets Knicks +3 vs hornetsClippers -8 vs t'wolvesJust reply to this and its booked. Glgl
Bump...
Quoted are booked for 10 each. I have Falcons +12 and Hornets -3. GL
NFL MONDAY NIGHT:I would like :New Orleans/Atlanta OVER 55New Orleans -12Up to $30 eachWill ship on stars..Can receive FTP or stars.Please take PSU's bet before mine..
bump..also looking for some baseball action..post a line someone
I'll take the last $20edit: I didn't post anything the first time. Awesome job, me!

I want the Phillies at -135 tonight Game 5 against the Yankees. Willing to put up to 270 against someones 200 or down to 27 against someones 20.Edit. Not sure if anyone would want to do this anymore. The line was -139 this morning, but has jumped to -155 on pinnacle as of now.

I want the Phillies at -135 tonight Game 5 against the Yankees. Willing to put up to 270 against someones 200 or down to 27 against someones 20.Edit. Not sure if anyone would want to do this anymore. The line was -139 this morning, but has jumped to -155 on pinnacle as of now.
ill do it i am a nice guy..I got the Yankees for $20 to win $27?say booked and its done
ill do it i am a nice guy..I got the Yankees for $20 to win $27?say booked and its done
Me too if you want it 27 -20
Booked on both.
gl go yanks...

NFL MONDAY NIGHT:I would like :New Orleans/Atlanta OVER 55New Orleans -12Up to $30 eachWill ship on stars..Can receive FTP or stars.

Ill bet a bunch with someone that the Spurs are gonna win the NBA Championship this year.
how much is a bunch?I dont make these sort of bets for anything less than $50000

nba: i can only ship on ftp but i can receive either ftp or stars.up to 20eachcavs -11.5 vs wizardspacers +6 vs nuggetspacers/nuggets OVER 22376ers +7 vs celtspistons +6.5 vs magicheat -4 vs sunsokc +7.5 vs LALjust reply to this post and its booked. gl

Wow, I like your side on all the games you posted PSU.... so gay.I want team listed first for 10 dollars:Jazz +6 Vs MavericksBucks +9 Vs BullsPacers +6 Vs Nuggets (Take PSU's action first)76'ers +7 Vs Celtics (Take PSU's action first)

nba: i can only ship on ftp but i can receive either ftp or stars.up to 20eachcavs -11.5 vs wizardspacers +6 vs nuggetspacers/nuggets OVER 22376ers +7 vs celtspistons +6.5 vs magicheat -4 vs sunsokc +7.5 vs LALjust reply to this post and its booked. gl

Ill never learn...Lets try it again..EVERYTHING for $10

I want team listed first for $10 per game. glJazz +6 Vs MavericksBucks +9 Vs BullsPacers +6 Vs Nuggets (Take PSU's action first)76'ers +7 Vs Celtics (Take PSU's action first)EDIT: I'm booked out.... bets closed!!!!