• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive on ftp and ps.Up to 20eaOrl -9.5 vs phiAtl -8 vs indTor +6 vs cleCha +10 vs bosSA -9.5 vs NOMinn -2 vs NJJust reply to this post and its booked. Gl all
Boston - 10 and NO +9.5 for $20 each! gl
I can only ship on ftp but I can receive on ftp and ps.Up to 20eaOrl -9.5 vs phiAtl -8 vs indTor +6 vs cleCha +10 vs bosSA -9.5 vs NOMinn -2 vs NJJust reply to this post and its booked. Gl all
gimme ten on NJ. dont think your line is real accurate tho, im seeing nj -1. so lets just make it a pickem i got NJ.bigpotscott ftp
I can only ship on ftp but can receive on ftp or ps. Here's what's left. Just reply to this post and its booked.Up to 20ea.Sa-9.5 vs NOOKC -6.5 vs SacGS-6.5 vs Hou
I will take Houston +6.5 for 10 gl

I have to travel this weekend and won't be around a comp saturday morning. Really wanna book these two.Oregon +3 vs USC up to 25Boise State -35 vs San Jose State up to 50Also, depending on the weather I'll either be back Saturday night or sometime sunday and will ship then if I lose.

i can only ship on ftp, but i can receive ftp or ps.bulls +4 vs spursblazers -7 vs nuggetsvtech -17 vs uncup to 20eajust reply to this post and its booked. Gl all!
Booked for 20, I have spurs at -4
sooo, anyone wanna take the Yanks on a series bet?My $50 to your $93? or something
I'd be in for an 'or something' now that its 1-0, but I cannot transfer or accept transfers online. If you're desparate enough to want to do this by snail mail, hit me up! Odds are almost even money now (Phillies a tiny dog)I'll bet up to $50 on the Yankees at 1.01:1 :club: Offer good until 9pm EST, unless the Phillies take a lead of 2 runs or more.
I'd be in for an 'or something' now that its 1-0, but I cannot transfer or accept transfers online. If you're desparate enough to want to do this by snail mail, hit me up! Odds are almost even money now (Phillies a tiny dog)I'll bet up to $50 on the Yankees at 1.01:1 :club: Offer good until 9pm EST, unless the Phillies take a lead of 2 runs or more.
nah, I wanted the spread but now I realize I don't care enough to make a bet. I should have gone to the Yanks thread so some baseball fag would have given me action. Phillies are going to win though.
nah, I wanted the spread but now I realize I don't care enough to make a bet. I should have gone to the Yanks thread so some baseball fag would have given me action. Phillies are going to win though.
Cool. You'd have to be pretty degenerate to bet by snail mail. Especially since I forgot to mention it'd be in Canadian $ !wow, the in-play odds are 1.8 - 1.76. That is some serious juice.
I have to travel this weekend and won't be around a comp saturday morning. Really wanna book these two.Oregon +3 vs USC up to 25Boise State -35 vs San Jose State up to 50Also, depending on the weather I'll either be back Saturday night or sometime sunday and will ship then if I lose.
USC booked