• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I still don't think it's right. But I'm over it since everyone else is.I want Minny -4.5 up to 50. Quote and it's booked.
Screenname?I'm heading to sleep, so I'll ship first thing in the morningedit: never mind, shipped on FTP
ok i apologize for the harsh words..I just choose not to bet with you thats all..I am not looking for arguments.
I like the apoligy, way to be a bigger person... No sarcasm either. good job

Sharks (-120)my $12 to your $10starts in 20 minutes

Just to confirm, this is for the series...Strippers I have $10 to win $7.50Wsox8 I have $30 to win $22.50GL
yeah for the series. oh, glad you pointed it out. I wasn't sure if you were doing to win 30 or risking 30.. now I know.
Just to confirm, this is for the series...Strippers I have $10 to win $7.50Wsox8 I have $30 to win $22.50GL
Ok, thanks for clarifying. I don't mind shipping 2.50 less than I thought I was going to. Just didn't want to seem cheap and bet $5 :club:
For tomorrow...Game 1 ALDSBoston -1.5 runs vs AngelsLine is +150, looking for $20 to win $30Quote and it's booked.
i see them at +145, but that includes house juice... true line is about +125, +130 around thereIll take that +130 your $20 to win my $26, no higher thoughyou would be getting Bos -1.5 runs at +130 for $20 if you want it.
i see them at +145, but that includes house juice... true line is about +125, +130 around thereIll take that +130 your $20 to win my $26, no higher thoughyou would be getting Bos -1.5 runs at +130 for $20 if you want it.
Nah...at the time I posted I checked yahoo.com and it listed 5 sites that had the line at +150 and one at +145. And if +150 includes house juice, then the true line would be higher than +150, no? What you said makes no sense, if the true line is +125, why would the books pay more than that? The true line would be more like +165.
Nah...at the time I posted I checked yahoo.com and it listed 5 sites that had the line at +150 and one at +145. And if +150 includes house juice, then the true line would be higher than +150, no? What you said makes no sense, if the true line is +125, why would the books pay more than that? The true line would be more like +165.
your line was correct, not sure what rcooj is smoking
yeah rcooj is wrong. I see Boston at about -1.5 +160 or +164 after the juice is taken out.
Nevermind.... Thought about this after I shut the computer down, I knew it was underdog, but for some reason when i was writing I was thinking favorite... So you are actually getting juiced by leaveing it at +150....SorryBetUs.com is where I pulled +145 too
yeah rcooj is wrong. I see Boston at about -1.5 +160 or +164 after the juice is taken out.
Yeah, thats it.... my bad again, got them backwards
For tomorrow...Game 1 ALDSBoston -1.5 runs vs AngelsLine is +150, looking for $20 to win $30Quote and it's booked.
i only want 10/15 on this. i'll need confirmantion if you want to take it or wait for someone to take all 20/30bigpotscott ftp

OK newb question, I'm new to sports betting and want to make sure I have this correct. Let's say I wanted to bet tonight's Nebraska/Missouri game and Bodog has Nebraska at -3.5 and I take Nebraska they need to win by more that 3 points for me to win the bet, correct? If I took the other side I would need Missouri to win or only lose by 3 or less?

OK newb question, I'm new to sports betting and want to make sure I have this correct. Let's say I wanted to bet tonight's Nebraska/Missouri game and Bodog has Nebraska at -3.5 and I take Nebraska they need to win by more that 3 points for me to win the bet, correct? If I took the other side I would need Missouri to win or only lose by 3 or less?
That is correct but don't forget the half point