Sports Betting Challenge Thread

*Until he decides to change his post and cancel the bet right before the game starts.
I said i went about cancelling it in the wrong way, but how things are done in this thread are not how they were done back when i used to spend time here. I apologized multiple times and paid my bet yesterday that i lost for $50. I do not plan on cancelling bets that are taken again, and for the 32840th time i will say I am sorry I did that. However, I do not think i owe anyone $50, and im not sure speedkills believes that either (atleast hes never expressed that to me, or in this thread) There is no reason for YOU, who was not involved or affected in the first place, to put your nose somewhere it doesnt belong. Calling me a douche and saying I should not get action is an opinion, and obviously others dont agree (as i got action yesterday) You are beyond out of line by calling me out after the entire issue has died. If you do not think i should get action, thats perfectly fine, YOU can decide to not give me action. You can put me on your ignore list and not see a single post i make. You by no means have to take a single bet i post, and if i ever want to book a bet you post, feel free to wait 30 seconds before gametime and cancel my bet. Thats all well and good, and we can both continue living our lives :club:
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

*Until he decides to change his post and cancel the bet right before the game starts.
pretty sure he paid me last night. you need to relax bro. I don't defend what he did, but he has always paid his bets.
i got atleast $40 with your name on it
Then the first time you ship something you can send me half, since I paid for the coaching.
He may have backed off, but I'm sure he feels you DO owe him $50.And, you did not apologize for shit, all you did was defend your actions. I'm not going to quote all of your posts, because they are there for everybody to read a few pages earlier. Just because people forgot you're a douche doesn't mean you've stopped being a douche. You ARE a douche, but if people continue to place bets with you that's their prerogative.
I still don't think it's right. But I'm over it since everyone else is.I want Minny -4.5 up to 50. Quote and it's booked.
I'll take GB+4.5 for $25
He may have backed off, but I'm sure he feels you DO owe him $50.And, you did not apologize for shit, all you did was defend your actions. I'm not going to quote all of your posts, because they are there for everybody to read a few pages earlier. Just because people forgot you're a douche doesn't mean you've stopped being a douche. You ARE a douche, but if people continue to place bets with you that's their prerogative.
I mean yeah, this. [i get high too much to put a thought this good on e-paper.]
I said i went about cancelling it in the wrong way, but how things are done in this thread are not how they were done back when i used to spend time here. I apologized multiple times and paid my bet yesterday that i lost for $50. I do not plan on cancelling bets that are taken again, and for the 32840th time i will say I am sorry I did that. However, I do not think i owe anyone $50, and im not sure speedkills believes that either (atleast hes never expressed that to me, or in this thread) There is no reason for YOU, who was not involved or affected in the first place, to put your nose somewhere it doesnt belong. Calling me a douche and saying I should not get action is an opinion, and obviously others dont agree (as i got action yesterday) You are beyond out of line by calling me out after the entire issue has died. If you do not think i should get action, thats perfectly fine, YOU can decide to not give me action. You can put me on your ignore list and not see a single post i make. You by no means have to take a single bet i post, and if i ever want to book a bet you post, feel free to wait 30 seconds before gametime and cancel my bet. Thats all well and good, and we can both continue living our lives :club:
asking for 7pts in last nites steelers game was strike two.
since you wont quote me, i will..
not booked, sorry..
if i say not booked before the game starts? why cant i do that? ive never made a bet with you in my life and you assume something is booked? sorry i decided to cancel any bets..ive done it before so im confused where this is coming from
okay, i disagree.. sorry you will not be receiving $50 from me
nowhere in there does it say its booked by you saying soi actually lost $200 on the game..it had nothing to do with me not liking the bet lol. i have to agree with everything psu said. I SHOULD have sent a pm, and i didnt. Unbooking a bet is not great ettiquette and i apologize for about the 4th time in this thread. i have not been in this thread in forever, and apparently it looks like i wont be back for a while as well.gl all
asking for 7pts in last nites steelers game was strike two.
kobe KNOWS exactly where i got that spread. Bodog is the only place i ever look for lines bc when i used to bet with looshle i got whatever line bodog closed at...me asking for 7pts was not me being a douche..you thinking otherwise is just retarded..i gave him the spread he wanted and lost, and paid...get over it
but if people continue to place bets with you that's their prerogative.
exactly why you shouldnt have said shit today to begin with...you dont have to take my bets...there was zero reason for you to make a single post with my name in it.
I still don't think it's right. But I'm over it since everyone else is.I want Minny -4.5 up to 50. Quote and it's booked.
ill take Green bay for the remainder $25Good luck
I'll take GB+4.5 for $25
ill take Green bay for the remainder $25Good luck
im pretty sure this was a "no-no" for this thread too. poor etiquette when two people make the same bet and the second person to post gets action first...you wont catch me crying about it for 2 weeks...gl all
so i like the vikings -4.5 tonight for 50 bones...quote and its booked
I'll take GB +4.5 for 25also want GB-Minny over 46.5, up to $25
im pretty sure this was a "no-no" for this thread too. poor etiquette when two people make the same bet and the second person to post gets action first...you wont catch me crying about it for 2 weeks...gl all
I won't be betting with you, sorry. It's nothing personal
you are a moron..I didnt take your action, because you are a scammer..Most people agree.
that is absolutely absurd to call me a "scammer" lol.
ok i apologize for the harsh words..I just choose not to bet with you thats all..I am not looking for arguments.

LOL at all of this. Obviously I still feel he owes me the 50, but Im not that kind of guy to keep bitching about it. I obviously will still remind him about it any chance I get(as in the coaching thread). As for them taking action posted after instead of yours. Why the hell would they take yours? I cant remember and dont feel like looking if you posted first or the other guy that night, but I went with the person I felt would be more legit, not who posted first. Guess I was wrong. You can take anyones action you want, its your bet. Most people will say, if his fills up then I want this as well. He posted it, they dont want to be with someone who has a strike against them. Get over it.And for the guys who have stayed with saying they wont bet with Ship, good shit. He probably would never do it again, but whatever. And the guys that are betting with him. Its your money. I said I was done talking about that, but too many lol comments today. GL tonight guys.

gg..forgot your sn..thanks